1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Official Announcement: MotoAmerica LIVE televison package

Discussion in 'General' started by The Great One, Apr 9, 2016.

1. Rob P

Rob P Well-Known Member

I got nothing for motoamerica. I see the MotoGP listings, but none of the AMA stuff

cartmen34 likes this.
  2. 418

418 Expert #59

Nope, when I search for motogp it comes up with nothing. Thx for trying though.

3. A. Barrister

A. Barrister Well-Known Member

It is there. I am watching it now. Moto3.

Go to browse at the bottom of the screen, and enter motogp in the search field. You should see a bunch of shows that come up. Click on the "motogp racing" show. Then you will see a couple options that say "live". Click on one of those. Then the screen comes up, and click on the play button.

Last edited: Apr 10, 2016
  4. Rob P

Rob P Well-Known Member

I am looking for motoamerica. I have the MotoGP subscription.

5. A. Barrister

That race is listed under red bull grand Prix of the Americas. Looks like tape delay until 8pm

Try searching under "red bull grand Prix of the Americas". All of the Austin races are listed under this. Start times are listed with a countdown for the various classes.

6. 418

418 Expert #59

Attached Files:

7. A. Barrister

Try adding the BEin channel to your favorites. It may be searching within your favorites?

8. A. Barrister

Click on "shows" from your screenshot. You are looking at "channels".

9. A. Barrister

One unfortunate thing about this app, is the content is allocated only so much time. If the race runs long, it will cut you off.

10. Schitzo42

Schitzo42 dweeb

Supposedly, from 4:25->5:30 on BeIN the MotoAmerica Superbike race will be broadcast Live. I just set my DVR to record it even though the description said it was a World SBK race from Netherlands. We'll see what happens.

-steve

11. hrc_nick_11

hrc_nick_11 Well-Known Member

Search motoGP on GO90 app, and found live links to moto2 and it is soccer highlights!

Not a big deal I have a Moto GP subscription. But I want to watch the Moto America races.

12. Rob P

Rob P Well-Known Member

I do see that one, I'll try and check it out.

13. hrc_nick_11

Wait, bikes, moto2 woot!

Thank you!

14. hrc_nick_11

Wait when is the MA race on?
    I see a 2:55pm race and a 8pm race?

15. The Great One

The Great One Well-Known Member

2:55 is MotoGP.

There is a listing under "Motorcycle Racing" at 4:30 EST and then the description says World Superbikes, but according to the ads that will be the MotoA Superbike Race 2.

16. hrc_nick_11

Search superbike and a 4pm dirt bike race shows up hope that is it.

17. hrc_nick_11

Maybe Moto America would be more popular if you did not need a decoder ring to find it!

cartmen34 likes this.
  18. mzarra

mzarra Well-Known Member

As others may have mentioned, SlingTV has BEin Sports and with a 7 day trial you can watch the live-ish broadcast feed.

19. SBKBee

SBKBee Owner: FZ hotel

Both Moto2 and 3 were no longer available in the middle of the last lap. Is the go90 coverage dependent on when you start watching maybe?

20. hrc_nick_11

Both races started late so it might have just been that GO90 thought it was over. It was live.

drop likes this.