1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Arai Corsair V Nicky Hayden helmet

Discussion in 'Race Gear and Accessories For Sale' started by cpettit, Jun 5, 2015.

1. cpettit

cpettit Well-Known Member

I used this for 7 or 8 race weekends but now the date code is too old for racing with WERA so I am selling it. Plus, it seems I have a "Shoei" head. Never liked the way the Arai fits my melon. Just cleaned all the removable padding and it smells nice and fresh!

$350

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. sicduc

sicduc Well-Known Member

What size is it?

3. cpettit

Medium.

4. reapser

reapser Well-Known Member

Is the medium shell similar to the small? If I can make it a small via installing padding, then I am interested.

5. Yama-saurus

Yama-saurus Well-Known Member

IIRC, in Arai land, XS and SM share the same shell, then it's MD and LG sharing a shell.
    Check with one of the vendors here, that supports this forum, to see if you may could sort the liner and cheek pad thicknesses to replicate a small, using the MD shell.

6. cpettit

I believe this is correct but I would check with Riders Discount or STG to be sure. I did put thicker cheek pads in this helmet to get a slightly better fit.

7. Jester13

Jester13 Zombo in '08!

Still for sale?

8. cpettit

9. califamilia1904

califamilia1904 Well-Known Member

if its available please text me 619.955.2693

10. cpettit

Sorry, I sold it last week.

11. Jason h

Jason h Well-Known Member

Nice helmet and I think one of his best designs

12. cpettit

Me too. I don't care for the camo/army ones and the one with his chin hanging out the bottom just looks weird to me.