1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

who has the hook up on yeti coolers

Discussion in 'General' started by Shenanigans, Apr 1, 2016.

1. Shenanigans

Shenanigans in Mr.Rogers neighborhood

OR the similar one. Trying to to pay my whole weeks check for a ccccooler. Tia

2. Ain't those them ones that are like $500 or some shit?

3. dsmitty37

dsmitty37 Well-Known Member

yup their soft sided cooler bags are like $200-300

4. josh7owens

josh7owens E-Kart Champ

You mean to tell me you don't have one? I just ordered a blue Yeti 45, I got the tray and divider. It was $408 after everything from the yeti website.

5. No. I can buy a lot of damn ice for $500.

I have a good stainless steel cooler that is more than capable of keeping ice for 24hrs or so as long as it is under the canopy and out of the sun. If needed, I just pour another bag in.

Dragginass likes this.
  6. Shenanigans

Shenanigans in Mr.Rogers neighborhood

Yeti keeps ice for days, I kind of want one but don't want to kick that much cash. Now if I had Broome money, fuggit, i'd have two and some Yeti cups:beer::cool:

7. Dragginass

Dragginass Well-Known Member

I have one of those damn YETI tumblers. I love it, but it was a gift. No way I'd spend $40 of my own money for a cup. The knock offs arw just as good and 1/2 to 1/3 the price. Look up RTIC coolers and cups.

Shenanigans and dsmitty37 like this.
  8. ped

ped Banned

so does my 15 year old coleman

9. PATBAROK

PATBAROK I <3 Poontang

I recently purchased a Yeti knock-off from Wally World (Bubba brand) which also came with a reusable straw-all for $15. Keeps ice in the cup, even after multiple refills of water-$15 well spent.
    I ended up going there, since my Local Dick's sporting goods was always sold out of the $40 Yeti tumblers..

10. I cannot believe Broome does not have a Yeti. They are bad ass coolers but I don't need to keep shit cool for a week.

11. BC

BC Well-Known Member

Sams has the coleman equivalents. I paid $100 for a medium sized one and the big one was $150

TurboBlew likes this.
  12. TurboBlew

TurboBlew Registers Abusers

does it say YETI on the front? :D

13. Razr

Razr Well-Known Member

Yeti's are bear proof!

14. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

Lots of bears in Milford!

15. roy826ex

roy826ex Been around here a while

Good company to do business with and they stand by their product. I had a defective lid on a 50qt cooler. Contacted them about it with a picture and they sent me a new cooler within 2 weeks and paid for the old one to be shipped back. Cooler was 18 months old at the time.

The only complaint I have on one is the larger ones are pretty heavy loaded up. They do work good though and are all but indestructible.

SmokeSignalRT likes this.
  16. Exactly.

17. omatter34

omatter34 Well-Known Member

My brother in law has a buddy who sells them and can get them at his cost. Ends up being about a 35% discount. Then add back in $20-30 to drop ship it. He just picked up a couple of the 45qt coolers that retail for $350 and was into them for about $260 each after shipping.

18. Thing is, I don't even really need a cooler. I just stock the fridge in the Deathstar and get drinks out of it.

If I get a few minutes where I'm not racing, I will go in there to cool off anyway, so I can just grab a drink out of the fridge. Same goes for Livengood and Eddie. So there really is no need for a cooler outside. It is just one more thing to mess with.

19. Doesn't matter. It's the best. Go buy one.

20. tpadden

tpadden Well-Known Member

check out RTIC same thing half the cost

drop and PATBAROK like this.