1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

MotoGP | Qatar | 2016 | Mar 20

Discussion in 'General' started by BigBird, Mar 14, 2016.

1. Phl218

Phl218 .

Well, JLo got "boo'd" again on the podium. Why? cuz he's a dick. No matter how many world titles he's gonna run in, he will never become famous.

2. rd400racer

rd400racer Well-Known Member

I don't like the guy, but I took this early Saturday morning of the Indy GP and he signed stuff for a bunch of people while I was standing 10' away. He would have signed something for me if I walked up to him but I'm not a fan. I just happened to be walking the pits as he showed up. I'm sure it's as simple as what he has going on at the particular moment that you see him, just like most of us.

[​IMG]

3. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Not become famous? He's already famous. and rich. and has groupies 10 deep to wreck.

BigBird likes this.
  4. dsapsis

dsapsis El Jefe de los Monos

This is going to be a long season for the Jorge haters.

5. Razr

Razr Well-Known Member

I'd rather be a dick with a room full of champ trophies than be popular with none.

Past Glory likes this.
  6. onepusher

onepusher Socially Inappropriate

Part of his salary is marketing, guess that's why he makes less than Rossi. On the pit walk no one wanted his race card.

7. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Where does he make less than Rossi? From Yamaha? Doubtful. From sponsors? Probably so but Rossi is worth more to sponsors than the Creeper.

8. dsapsis

It's a sign of the times when average fans evaluate racers based on their ability to sell shit over their ability to win.

9. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Dude, where you been? That has ALWAYS been the case. Well, as long as there's been sponsors in racing.

10. Rob P

Rob P Well-Known Member

That wasn't Rossi signing, it was Rossi's double in the stands.

11. dsapsis

I said average fans, not companies wanting to sell shit. Cart before horse.

12. Phl218

Phl218 .

yeah, i menat famous in Rossi/Agostini/Doohan/ ... -terms - as in people "like" him for the character, not just because he's on a screen and frickin' fast and looks like someone spit in every meal he just ate.

13. 600 dbl are

600 dbl are Shake Zoola the mic rula

When Jorge celebrated you bitches complained he was trying to imitate Rossi. Now he goes into reserved mode and you bitches complain he isn't like Rossi.

This is awesome :crackup:

14. BigBird

BigBird blah

JL99 and not MM93 might be the best racer of this generation....Rossi is Rossi,so his place in history is pretty much cemented, but last year's antics did take a lot of the lustre off of him

15. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

His celebrations are just tried and boring even when did them for the first time. You just know he practices that shit in the mirror for hours. "Okay Jorge, you must jump up, kick your right leg back and throw your left arm out. No one will notice your tiny penis and face like a potato pancake this way. Everyone will love you and now hate Rossi. . . and no one will notice your tiny penis."

How many times can he do that damn spaceman crap? Good gawd, it's like watching someone watch paint dry.

16. Past Glory

Past Glory I still have several AVON calendars from the 90's

I doubt we'll ever hear the man pleading poverty.

17. Rob P

Rob P Well-Known Member

Right now Jorge is in "stone cold killer" mode. He's got a point to prove and ain't shit gonna stop him. I'm liking it. I don't give a shit if he signs something for me. I want to see him go all Xerxes on Rossi!

18. 600 dbl are

600 dbl are Shake Zoola the mic rula

I disagree, the Mario and Luigi "game over" skit when he won the title was cool. So was the eating popcorn in front of the big screen.

:crackup:

19. worthless

worthless Well-Known Member

Something tells me 1.34M twitter followers puts you in the category of famous

20. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Pfft. I've got 42.