1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New Walking Dead in T minus sixty minutes

Discussion in 'General' started by Dits, Oct 14, 2012.

1. Hyperdyne

Hyperdyne Indy United SBK

I thought Carol was playing possum the whole time.

2. JBarx

JBarx Status: None.

She was and it worked, but she's also having a crisis of conscience after taking a minute to think about all her kills.

I have to assume, given the complexity of the radio communication there are still a lot more Saviors, Negan (Jeffery Dean Morgan) is still out there, will find out soon about this, and hunt Rick down. I'm sure the Saviors are trained to say "I am Negan" anytime any of them are compromised to protect the air of mystery surrounding Negan.

XFBO and DucatiBomber like this.
  3. DucatiBomber

DucatiBomber DJ Double A

Agreed and Rick being Rick just kills the guy. I do like how the show develops character flaws with different characters. No way they should of killed that guy. Torture him find out everything he knows. Maggie and Carol know there is a much bigger picture than the compound that they slaughtered in last week.

I'm still hooked!

Ride safe,
    AAron

XFBO likes this.
  4. 50Joe

50Joe Registered User

The two that stole Darryl's bike have to come up in the future. This show never let's people slide like that. I wouldn't be surprised if one of them is the unofficial leader of the Negan's.

Carol was acting the whole time she was captive. Much like she did in Alexandria when she first got there. The only time she wasn't acting is right before the red head died. She related to her closely on how both have transformed into different, strong people. I believe she really did not want to kill her. It might have been cool if red had realized she was the only one left and simply gave up and went back with the group. That could have added allot of suspicion and suspense.

5. Hyperdyne

So the story will go, Rick gets too big for his britches thinking they way better than what they are and it end's up costing them Glenn.

noles19 likes this.
  6. JBarx

JBarx Status: None.

I'm still sticking to my Daryl pick.

I think they head back to Alexandria thinking stupidly they wiped the Saviors out... because even if there is reasonable doubt, using the benefit of the doubt earns their share of the Hilltop resources. Negan assesses the damage, hunts down Alexandria, scouts them, catches a group of them on a run and pins them down. The he says something along the lines of "OK, I get that you felt like you got punched and you punched back, that's fair. But you took it too far, and now I'm not happy. So which one of you brave little bastards blew up my boys on the road?" To which Daryl will naturally take ownership... and *crack*, done-ski. "Now we're gonna make a new deal..."

Probably won't happen anything like that, but that's my season ending arc. Scene cuts to black, and see you in October.

G8rDuc likes this.
  7. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

I'm betting the big guy that looks like Huey, Carol and Glenn all get killed before the end of this season.

Everyone but the one who needs killin': Carl.

Nick_OMC likes this.
  8. Nick_OMC

Nick_OMC Will crash your bike

The big guy that looks like Huey..... HAHA!!! Huey isn't a ginger.... is he?

9. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

100%

No way is that Neegan thing done, that seemed way too easy...

Those strangers oddly enough might come back with deeper meaning, who the gang of people looking for those two related to Neegan or his crew?

10. Hyperdyne

Huey Patooey is gon' get the chop. Baby daddy isn't outta lives yet.

If it goes like the comic books, it will be Cactus Jack Epic. BANG BANG!

G8rDuc likes this.
  11. 50Joe

50Joe Registered User

Imagine if they killed off Rick. The interwebs would explode.

12. Dragginass

Dragginass Well-Known Member

I think Rick is the only untouchable. Everyone else is fair game. Though whenever they decide to do a final season, I wouldn't be surprised if they turn Rick against the rest...

Last edited: Mar 14, 2016
  13. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

I'd say if they want to keep their ratings, Darryl is even more important than Rick.

14. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

At some point they'll come into contact with "civilization", a very large group that's managed to come together and reform under something resembling modern society. Rick will get tried for "war crimes" and hanged.

15. Schitzo42

Schitzo42 dweeb

Rick will get fed to the Lion.

-steve

16. Hyperdyne

Darryl delivering the rpg to the Black Widows was the best :)

17. stk0308

stk0308 Well-Known Member

Think back to the interplay with the bike thieves and the recovery party we were not shown. It sounded like a lot of Savior talk, to me. And the guy not wanting his girl to go back is very right if they do Negan's harem story line right. The bike wasn't "found" it became Savior property when the thieves went back.

G8rDuc likes this.
  18. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

Stupid useless show. Killed Alicia in 1 episode. I'm out.

R Acree and Ghost of Casby like this.
  19. 50Joe

50Joe Registered User

Waaaaaaaa.

20. vizsladog

vizsladog Well-Known Member

Sorry. Its Glen. He gets beat to death by Negan in the comics.