1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Nashville Track Day

Discussion in 'General' started by wera94, Jan 21, 2004.

1. todzuki

todzuki got OBS?

It's a blast on a supermoto. I had a blown motor at the last WERA round, but from the sidelines you could tell that the motard guys were having a ball (at the expense of the clubman class). I'll try real hard-like to be there.

2. wera94

wera94 Well-Known Member

I think the clubman guys might have gotten mad at us. We had a blast!!!! That was the most fun I've ever had on a motorcycle. I even crashed---AND DIDN'T BREAK ANYTHING!!!!!

3. WERA 20

WERA 20 Well-Known Member

STAY HOME!

It's not the funnest track I've ever been on, but it sure as hell beats sitting around posting negative shit on the WERA site!!!
    I'll be there riding.
    Not to mention- It's only 40 minutes from my house........

Yeah, what Timmy said . It's not Barber, but it is by far better than nothing . I mean it's not like we have a track at every corner to choose from . To be so close it is pretty cool . Timmy and the crew do a damn good job holding it and there are SEVERAL spectators that come and watch . :beer:

4. wera94

wera94 Well-Known Member

5. ßlade

ßlade Well-Known Member

True. They did a very good job. The very first trackday at NSS they did had several hundred or maybe over thousand? spectators....tons more than the last race there. I just got a bad taste for the track cause the kept changing layout everytime I went back....and tire wear. I hope NSS does become a better track for bikes. Just seems like they built the infield course as a late, late after thought....more concerned about racing cages on the oval.

6. wera94

wera94 Well-Known Member

WE (Castle Powersports) only changed the course once. The reason we done that was because that was the way that WERA was gonna run it shortly after our track day. We did that to benefit the racers. Ed Bargy changed it the last time - Not Us!
    I'm sure when they built the infeild-They had no idea that we would be racing there......The repairs to the transitions are almost complete as we speak. We talk to Rick on a daily basis. Not only about the track-He is a friend of ours. He LOVES motorcycle racing of any kind. He's doing everything in his power(which he has alot of) to make the course better for us....

7. Go Karter

Go Karter Well-Known Member

Just because I hav'nt been on this thread yet:D

8. wera94

wera94 Well-Known Member

:bow: :clap: :D

9. Go Karter

Go Karter Well-Known Member

Thank You...Thank You...I do what I can:D

10. wera94

wera94 Well-Known Member

Dude----you got this thread game down....:beer:

11. wera94

wera94 Well-Known Member

12. rc51pete

rc51pete Well-Known Member

Maybe if all you peter bumpers stay home we will have more room on the track..... :Puke:

13. wera94

wera94 Well-Known Member

You wont have to worry about room at the track.... You aint fast enuff to keep up anyway-So you'll have all the room you need!! :p

14. wera94

wera94 Well-Known Member

15. wera94

wera94 Well-Known Member

16. wera94

wera94 Well-Known Member

17. wera94

wera94 Well-Known Member

:wow:

18. mxcale

mxcale slowest expert

i myself am lookin forward to lapping u TIMMAAAAAYYYYYYY!!!!!!!! :eek: don't care if the tracks boring(wwwwaaaaaaaa, wwwwwaaaaaaaa) trannys suck (wwwwaaaaaaa, wwwwwaaaaaaa) or tire wear (damn that one's legit) :moon:

19. wera94

wera94 Well-Known Member

You aint lapping shit! The only lapping going on is Scotty B. lapping you this weekend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!BEEEOOOOOTTTCCHH!

20. mxcale

mxcale slowest expert

EASY there killer. that was kinda harsh. i'm gunna need therapy for that! if he laps me i will kiss your big white arse. it is gittin big. you should have that hamburger helper help you to the gym and strengthen that right wrist to twist the throttle hard enough to keep up with me! :eek: :D :Poke: