what on earth is aaron yates doing?

Discussion in 'General' started by mad brad, Jun 12, 2001.

1. mad brad

mad brad Guest

the way he rode that 600 on sunday at road america was insane.he's wasting time in the states.aaron if you are listening,GET YOUR ASS TO EUROPE AND REPLACE THAT SISSY COLIN EDWARDS!

2. MR-MICROPHONE

MR-MICROPHONE Breakin' the Law!!

Don't hold back, just say what's on your mind. [​IMG]

3. mad brad

mad brad Guest

you know i will! [​IMG]

4. MR-MICROPHONE

MR-MICROPHONE Breakin' the Law!!

Obviously Yates wasn't holding back either....>

5. Texracer85

Texracer85 Guest

As a Texan it's my obligation to tell you to kindly rephrase your bashing of the Texas Tornado. What's funny is that sissy probably beat out your pick for championship winner last year. nah nah nah
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

6. TX racer

TX racer Well-Known Member

I really like Aaron, but face it. Colin would open a Super sized can of whoop ass on Aaron if they were racing against each other. Better yet, Colin would even race him on the GSXR, and still whip him, and Mat also, so he won't feel left out. Aaron should stay here where it's relatively safe and where he dosen't have to go out and play in another sandbox.

Now who else is gonna talk about my fellow Texan and former club racing buddy [​IMG]

Now back to your regularly scheduled program...

7. mad brad

mad brad Guest

puhleeeze!the only reason that the texas turd won the world championship is because of a tech. dispute over{metabolife}. the samurai of slide stomped the world on a underpowered p.o.s.the texas tulip never stood a chance!to quote our super intelligent superbike spokes person on world wide television "before we begin this interview, do i have any boogers in my nose?" are all texans this classy? WHATEVER!
    we should all be so proud.

[This message has been edited by brad wilson (edited 06-12-2001).]

8. thiam1

thiam1 Guest

Colin Edwards whipping Double A Ron The Enforcer and Mladin? In Fantasyland, maybe... [​IMG]

9. TX racer

As a matter of fact he could do it in any land you would rather race in [​IMG]
    And his team #2 would probably do the deed to the enforcer also. Mladin would probably have him for a snack though. But then he could always feel better by beating up on Choker I mean Hacker [​IMG]

10. TX racer

Nori chan while talented still would have lost, even if Colin had stayed at Yamaha maybe the R7 wouldn't have turned out to be such a turd. And at least he had the smarts enough to ask, instead of just standing there like some nit-wit with boogers hangin' out of his nose. And we'll see soon enough if Nori can put it on the line in GP1 next year. But in the meantime, Colin still has the number one plate and 2nd is still the first looser [​IMG]

11. Laurie Acree

Laurie Acree Well-Known Member

I knew Aaron would win this one. I'm so glad to see him and his team do well. Aaron is a class act. Not many racers recognize their crew but Aaron will. He gave Rick Boyles credit for getting the jetting right. If anyone can jet a bike it's Rick. Rick was with us when Lee raced 250's. He also worked at the dealership. It's just great to see a friend do well for his team and for the rider to appreciate his crew's talents publicly.

12. GSXRGIRL

GSXRGIRL Guest

Aaron is incredible on and off the track, from what I can see. [​IMG] I don't think Colin would have a chance against him in that race!!

13. mad brad

mad brad Guest

colin would qualify 22nd on a 600 because he has yet to experience a level playing field like 600 supersport.don't forget silly rabbit that colin rode that same turd and whined "what strengths" about the original YZF750, the same bike HAGA won the first four races of the 99 season.hell russel couldn't do it either and he won a world championship the hard way.if you look at the points girly-man from last year HAGA would have easily won if not for the last race supension and the points removal of his WIN from kyalami.face it colin is not our great american hope,KRJR on the other hand was.

TEXAS TORTILLA SUCKS!

14. timspeed

timspeed Well-Known Member

Where did #34 come from?

15. wera176

wera176 Well-Known Member

Edwards sucks? Pleeeze.. Ok, maybe Haga would have beat him out for the number #1 plate "if..." Nobody racing at that level sucks and I'll guaratee ya that no one finishing at the end of the season in the top 5 sucks, let alone with the #1 plate.

Could Yates beat him? Dunno.. Or Mladin, Dunno... But could either one of them get the #1 plate? Only Mladin has here... I would love to see Yates get one (his is my fav after all) but I'm not sure he ever will... Bostrom won the championship here (so he must not suck..) but he can't beat Edwards...

16. mad brad

mad brad Guest

um he did beat edward in africa and laguna?!?!?!plus he nailed leann tweeden.

p.s. his little brother could beat the texas tomato on a 600.he he he

17. Texracer85

Texracer85 Guest

You are officially a yahoo, and based on the interests in your profile you are a sad yahoo. but you have a certain spunk that makes me smile, keep up the negativity and dillusional thought process, maybe a Harley can win it all next year, yeah, that can happen, and I'll go race gps in europe, and JU will elope with M.Vanderslice. [​IMG]

18. mad brad

mad brad Guest

if haga is on the harley it will surely win.don' forget haga's first gp in 99 when he podiumed his first ever 500 race.russel did a good job commuting on it though.

p.s screw the texas tenderloin!

19. John Ulrich

John Ulrich Well-Known Member

What is Aaron doing? Hmmmm. Making a fantastic living and getting paid huge sums of money to race excellent motorcycles? And getting to live in the U.S. and travel around in a big ol' motorhome with his lovely wife (the same one who used to drive to the races in a box van with him when Aaron raced Harley Twin-Sport bikes) and energetic son (who looks to be about 3 years old)? Somehow that doesn't sound like a waste of time to me....

20. TX racer

First of all why resort to the names...afraid that your manhood or hero is being tested? Woulda, coulda, shoulda...wah wah wah. Colin may not be the great American hope, but he's the one carrying the flag. And I seem to remember that he beat Haga in a straight fight at Kylami where it all began...twice. KRJR will re-group, don't be so quick to count him out. And by the way, how many races has Aaron won...and Haga...and you wonder why Colin can ride a turd and get the number 1 on the front.

Are you the same Brad Wilson that rode the HNS Yamaha?