1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Nashville Track Day

Discussion in 'General' started by wera94, Jan 21, 2004.

1. wera94

wera94 Well-Known Member

Re: and

HELL YEAH!!! That's damn good idea. I'm glad I thought of that....
    That'd be cool....

2. wera94

wera94 Well-Known Member

I should be recooped by then. My nipples are a littl sore still. I've been playin with em a bunch though.

What about you and you hemroids (did i spell that right ) ? You can always cut a circle out of the middle of your seat so it doesn't hurt as bad. You need to start pitching instead of receiving. Those roids won't ever go away if you don't..............:moon:

3. rc51pete

rc51pete Well-Known Member

Maybe you could get Brian to rub some preperation h on those hemmroids??

4. ßlade

ßlade Well-Known Member

Nashville sucks. Unless I see some proof that they have 'fixed' the trannys and not change the track for every event, I ant going. It's a waste of tires.

I didn't really mind the trannys..more pissed about the changes to layout. Its different every time I go. It's a shame cause I'm only 30min. away.

Maybe they will change my mind with new fixes.

5. Resident Plarp

Resident Plarp drittsekkmanufacturing.com

25 April?!?! Can't it wait a week, I'll be taking finals:mad:

6. wera94

wera94 Well-Known Member

Well stay at home then. Anytime I can go 30 minutes from home and ride a track--I'm there!!Even if I just go a ride around at a semi-fast pace..............The transitions WILL be "fixed". SO! We'll
    all have a good time anyway!!!!!!!!

7. wera94

wera94 Well-Known Member

Sorry man! I wish I could. That's the only date that we could get before July.. If you can't make this one---We are having 2 more dates later this year......

8. wera94

wera94 Well-Known Member

FYI----The pitbike course will be open all day.. If you sign up to ride the big track-That will include the pitbike course if you wanna bring your pit bike. OR- You can just register for the pitbike class for $50.00 We already have about 25 coming to ride the pitbike course............

The course will consist of a fast, open section, then- up on to the smooth concrete pad down towards turn 2 & 3 to create a tight section so we can slide around a little bit......We already have about 25 coming to ride the pitbike course alone.....

9. E Reed

E Reed Well-Known Member

Yes Timmy, call Rick and see that everything is the way this guy wants it so that he will come. Maybe get some pictures to email this guy so that he will have "proof". :moon:

10. E Reed

E Reed Well-Known Member

And about the sex change operation.........

Ah, nevemind...

11. wera94

wera94 Well-Known Member

Yeah! It's gonna be boring there if he don't show up............:rolleyes:

12. wera94

wera94 Well-Known Member

13. wera94

wera94 Well-Known Member

14. wera94

wera94 Well-Known Member

15. WERA 20

WERA 20 Well-Known Member

FYI----The pitbike course will be open all day.. If you sign up to ride the big track-That will include the pitbike course if you wanna bring your pit bike. OR- You can just register for the pitbike class for $50.00 We already have about 25 coming to ride the pitbike course............

The course will consist of a fast, open section, then- up on to the smooth concrete pad down towards turn 2 & 3 to create a tight section so we can slide around a little bit......We already have about 25 coming to ride the pitbike course alone....

Yo Timmy, what are the safety requirements of this part ? Jacket, gloves, helmet ? Is that pretty much it ?

16. wera94

wera94 Well-Known Member

DAMN! I aint heard from you ina long time.....I think that will be it. They might want some kind of knee, and elbow pads though....
    OH YEAH! You will have to have boots. Road Race/Motocross....

17. ßlade

ßlade Well-Known Member

Even with fixed transitions and include the main banking...you honestly like nashville? Come on, the infield sections are pretty boring. Send all the pics you want. With or with me the track is still boring. Especially w/o the main banking...pit road and the weak infield sections are still not worth me wasting a new set of tires just for a t-day. Just MO.

18. wera94

wera94 Well-Known Member

STAY HOME!

It's not the funnest track I've ever been on, but it sure as hell beats sitting around posting negative shit on the WERA site!!!
    I'll be there riding.
    Not to mention- It's only 40 minutes from my house........

19. ßlade

ßlade Well-Known Member

Thought this was a free country and a public forum? :confused:

Sorry we don't share the same opinion. Please forgive me. I'll never post anything negative again. :rolleyes:

20. wera94

wera94 Well-Known Member

Whatever dude!!!