1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

MotoGP on TV

Discussion in 'General' started by MotoGP69, Feb 11, 2016.

1. MotoGP69

MotoGP69 Well-Known Member

Soup is reporting (I know) that MotoGP tv coverage could be moving to BEIN. I'm sure the coverage would improve, but viewership certainly would not.

2. BigBird

BigBird blah

Don't Care too much... The MGP pass works well...

TLR67 and cav115 like this.
  3. turbulence

turbulence Well-Known Member

This

Well I do care in the sense that it's going to make it harder to bring in new fans if the racing is off on some obscure channel at 2am..

But for me personally... I'm good to go

4. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Guess I might be forced to buy the video pass. F@ckers.

5. lee955i

lee955i The Traveling Gnome

Is that as well as World Supers? Their coverage of that tailed off noticeably last year..

6. KrooklynSV

KrooklynSV Usual Suspect

Can you view Bein w/out a cable subscription? I'd watch via the web if I could do it w/out a cable subscription.

7. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

One word: gofundme. :D

cav115 likes this.
  8. cav115

cav115 Well-Known Member

It`s worth it; well at least I like it. Lots of coverage.

panthercity likes this.
  9. panthercity

panthercity Thread Killa

Support the sport...

TLR67 likes this.
  10. flyboy

flyboy Well-Known Member

Yup! Coverage started off great but then got horrible... And zero coverage of WSS last year.

11. joec

joec brace yourself

Fify

418 likes this.
  12. rhouck

rhouck wat?

13. Motofun352

Motofun352 Well-Known Member

Bein kinda sucks, it really only seems to care about soccer. I upgraded my Dish to get it, then struggled trying to find it...ended up DVR'ing it, otherwise I would miss the whole shebang. Oh yeah, BEIN is AlJazeera is you-know-who...:p

14. NemesisR6

NemesisR6 Gristle McThornbody

Anybody know if the MotoGP pass can be shared without issue? Might have to consider me and a buddy possibly going in on a pass for this season.....

15. MikeR

MikeR Well-Known Member

I'm going to be pissed if this happens as I don't have the package that includes Bein and I'm not upgrading for just that channel. Fox sports or whatever the crap it is has been working fine and mostly reliably for me the last couple years. Yes, they could always have more but, going to a channel a lot don't have isn't going to help that. And no, I'm not buying the MGP pass either. :mad:

16. worthless

worthless Well-Known Member

Can't have 2 people signed on at the same time

17. inpayne

inpayne Well-Known Member

The pass is only 100 euro's. Well worth it I think, but I don't have cable.

I can watch it anywhere too. Live on the road, anywhere with signal or wifi. I love that.

18. panthercity

panthercity Thread Killa

[​IMG]

19. tecknojoe

tecknojoe Well-Known Member

Uhh, edit. I just realized dorna has an app and it looks like you can just sign in for free. I'm mad at myself for not knowing this 3 years ago

20. scottn

scottn Well-Known Member

No there is a free app that works fine.