1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hillary Clinton to be charged

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by gixxerreese, Jan 6, 2016.

1. Sacko DougK

Sacko DougK Well-Known Member

I hope so, I really cannot image anyone having support for her at this point. It really makes me wonder how long the DNC will let the her remain on the ballot. The longer she on, the more potential votes they stand to lose.

2. Sacko DougK

Bloomberg? Isn't he an evil Wall Street billionaire?

3. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

owns most of the media outlets, former NYC mayor and head of a super pac that is larger than the Koch brother's.

4. Sacko DougK

How does that fit into their "attack evil Wall Street" battle cry? What is Debra going to do without Hillary? She's been carpet munching on that thing for years now.

5. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Schultz is done after this election. Bloomberg will run no matter what but will it be as a Democrat or Independent is the question that needs to answer.

6. Shyster d'Oil

Shyster d'Oil Gerard Frommage

Wager?

Naw. I won't take your hard earned money Garth. Or your free guv'mint money, Mike.

Its in Kissinger's autobiography. He admits what he and Nixon did.

That is the problem with partisans filled with more hatred than brains. They think the other side is evil and their side is simply fucking wonderful.

7. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Uhmmm Rog....you are evil.

8. Sacko DougK

What's the matter Doyle?? Having to take down all of you Hillary decorations? :D

9. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

There was absolutely no chance of peace talks at that time.
    The great thing is how you've turned the incident on its head.
    LBJ tried to throw together peace talks to influence the election.
    Nixon had no ability to control that.
    The fantasy that LBJ could have stopped the war at that point is just that, and the whole accusation of "treason" is based on that false premise.
    And we know it's false because we know the thinking of the other side at the time.
    Kissinger isn't the only one who wrote a book.

10. G 97

G 97 Garth

What's the problem, please send cash as I don't trust taking a check from you. :D

11. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Hillary looks like a Tick about to pop with her spanx turtle neck having to do her concession speech. She is laying it on thick and pandering.

What a horrible human being.

12. Shyster d'Oil

Shyster d'Oil Gerard Frommage

Yeah, it does not matter that Nixon had Kissenger go to the South Vietnamese in summer of 1968 to pass the word to back out of the Paris peace talks because they would get a better deal with Nixon as president. They did back out, the peace talks failed, Nixon was elected and ramped up the war. How did that work out? This is all a matter of admitted fact by Nixon's main man, Kissenger.

And yet you give Nixon a complete pass. You are fucking brilliant!

13. Sacko DougK

I take it Hillary lost last night?

G 97 likes this.
  14. R Acree

R Acree Banned

When exactly did Kissenger become a fountain of truth? I must have missed the ceremony.

15. Sacko DougK

Does this diversion to Nixon mean you have come to accept the fact that what Hillary did is wrong and illegal? Considering that FBI is also looking into corruption at the Clinton foundation and that would include Bill, I can understand your attempted diversion tactic. I mean, Bill is a living god to you guys. Think of the hippy democrat lives that will be turned upside down as they see Bill and Hillary doing the perp walk together in matching orange jump suits. It will be rainbow of democrat tears and shattered ego's. That would literally be the best moment of my life!!

16. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

She should send New Hampshire a thank you card because I doubt she's gotten f@cked like that in decades. That was a 22 points bone-a-thon.

In Your Corner likes this.
  17. G 97

G 97 Garth

Pretty soon dung will be labeling you as angry Doyle. :D

18. dtalbott

dtalbott Driving somewhere, hauling something.

Bloomberg will run with no chance of winning, just to take away votes from the Repubs.

19. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

But his anti gun mantra won't really swing all that many votes from them but will take away from Crazy Joe, Hillary or Bernie (whoever it ends up being).

G 97 likes this.
  20. G 97

G 97 Garth

His stance on gun control and other lib policies will have him taking way more Dem votes. Way more.