1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Who will win the Super Bowl?

Discussion in 'General' started by dtalbott, Feb 6, 2016.

?

Who will win?

1. Broncos

22 vote(s)
    36.7%
  2. Panthers

18 vote(s)
    30.0%
  3. Not the Patriots

30 vote(s)
    50.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. duggram

duggram Sunrise Bahia de LA

Charlie Rose had a segment on the SB commercials last night with some previews. Should entertaining again this year.

2. CB186

CB186 go f@ck yourself

Couldn't care less. I hear Budweiser isn't having puppies or horses in their ad, so really no point in watching.

3. Yzasserina

Yzasserina sound it out

???? Both puppies and horses from what I saw. Heinz looks great, all others lame.

4. Sabre699

Sabre699 Wait...hold my beer.

It'll be Tivo'd so all those ads that robot America thinks are so desirable will be fast forwarded out. Go Cam...it's his time. Peyton has gagged enough so what's one more? Either way I've got no dog in this fight so it really doesn't matter. Got a feeling that Puppy Bowl might be the way to go.

5. Metalhead

Metalhead Dong pilot

Denver 27
    Carolina 23

BAM!

(now everyone real quick place your bets on Carolina because I suck at getting winners right. In fact, I don't think I've EVER gotten a winner right in anything.)

I'm feeling good about this one.;)

Venom51 likes this.
  6. rd400racer

rd400racer Well-Known Member

I am probably pathetic; my wife is out there right now and she has a ticket for me and I have no desire to go. She can have fun by herself, I'm staying home and watching it on TV.

7. TLR67

TLR67 Well-Known Member

I'm with Metalhead.... Denver's defense is gonna shut Cam Down and win... I like both Teams but I have been a Diehard Denver fan for 18 years since Elway beat Favre in the Superbowl on 1-25-98 the night My first daughter was born.... I even got kicked out of the room after birth I was so happy......Go Broncs...

8. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

A free ticket to the SB? I think I'd go just so I could do my damndest to get thrown out & not give a damn.

9. panthercity

panthercity Thread Killa

The promoters.

10. tzrider

tzrider CZrider

The lawyers....

11. backcountryme

backcountryme Word to your mother.

The NFL will win

12. roy826ex

roy826ex Been around here a while

Who really cares :rolleyes:

It's just football....another ball sport over played to no end by people who can't do anything but live through a sports team :eek:

Think outside that box do your on thing :D

13. SpeedyTide

SpeedyTide 'Bama's Bad Boy

NFL...don't follow it, but would like to see Peyton go out a winner.... even if he's a former Vol. He's always been a competitor, and shown class. He's actually a pretty funny guy when he is. His SNL skit of him throwing the football with the kids is one of my favs.

So, go Broncos....even though I'm not watching it.

ROLL TIDE!!

14. Past Glory

Past Glory I still have several AVON calendars from the 90's

Be honest, you're not rooting FOR the Broncos, you're rooting AGAINST Auburn's own, Cam Newton.

oilslinger likes this.
  15. sbhockey

sbhockey Orange shirt #157

Depends. What team has the most felons...

16. StaccatoFan

StaccatoFan My 13 year old is faster than your President

New England Patriots!

17. masshole

masshole sixoneseven

Our murderer is in jail for life, yours was worshipped like a saint and hyped to a future hof induction.

How's your Ray Rice jersey fitting you these days?

18. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

I heard the Pats were going "no huddle" next year.

Too many players had parole conditions stating that they weren't allowed to associate with known felons.

sbhockey likes this.
  19. noles19

noles19 Well-Known Member

That's the first punch you've landed in this fight in a long time..

masshole likes this.
  20. Lawn Dart

Lawn Dart Difficult. With a big D.

I had no idea it was SO difficult being Cam Newton... Every question I've heard in the last week has been like, "you dance, you celebrate... and people don't like it... Cam, how hard is it being you?"

He ACTUALLY said guys from the other team come up to him DURING THE GAME and tell him to ignore the haters and keep doing his thing... I'm finding this all a bit difficult to believe...

TSWebster likes this.