1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

People who lick their fingers before handing over money should DIAF

Discussion in 'General' started by Metalhead, Feb 5, 2016.

1. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Doesn't do anything for the football, does a lot for your fingers. Lotion would help but could be too slippery, also not sure on the rules for NFL or the like of things you are allowed to put on your hands.

2. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Yeah, that's what they say. And yet I have seen Wesley Snipes-dark brothers with that stuff on their face.

3. Funkm05

Funkm05 Dork

Dark still isn't black.

4. Yzasserina

Yzasserina sound it out

Lolol the substance probably doesn't refract light, plus it looks cool.

5. HPPT

HPPT !!!

That's really what it's about. :D

6. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

7. Metalhead

Metalhead Dong pilot

QBs are watched/checked all the time just like pitchers in baseball. No foreign substances allowed. Every coach I ever had though would feed us oranges before the game and at halftime for ummmm....energy. (wink)

Venom51 likes this.
  8. HPPT

HPPT !!!

What did they inject into the oranges? It obviously had long-term consequences.

9. Metalhead

Metalhead Dong pilot

Was that a shot? I think that was a shot.

No see, oranges are real juicy and the shit gets on your hands and makes them tacky. Get it?

Lol, all the linemen would end up with grass covered/fuzzy hands until it wore off.

Venom51 likes this.
  10. kbro45

kbro45 Well-Known Member

I recently was in the bathroom before a meeting and saw a guy piss and then leave without washing his hands. The same guy was then in the meeting shaking everyone's hand and I didn't know what to do and didn't want to be rude so I shook his cock ridden hand.

11. HPPT

HPPT !!!

OK, that I can believe. Saliva, I still don't buy it.

And yes, I maintain that your oranges had a little something in them. Did you notice my new chance that some slices had a "M" written on the peel?

12. triplestrong

triplestrong Well-Known Member

Lean in a tad while shaking his hand, tell him "I know you have filthy piss hands", then spit in his face/mouth and walk off. You may not have a job after. It''ll even it up some. Eye for an eye....

13. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

Shit in his cubicle. Cubicles are like forts.