Cargo Trailer with LOTS of Extras For Sale!!!

Discussion in 'Other' started by Robert Steele, Dec 20, 2015.

1. Robert Steele

Robert Steele Active Member

race trailer 1.jpg race trailer 2.jpg race trailer 5.jpg race trailer 3.jpg 2014 Diamond Enclosed 7x16 Cargo Trailer -
    Insulated, NEW rooftop A/C
    Professionally wired (by B&B Trailers in St Augustine) for a 30 or 50 amp with breaker box & outlets
    NEW tires and rims- with an EXTRA set of 4 tires and rims
    Roof was painted with white sealant this year- which helps prevent leaks and keeps temperature down.
    Small dent on the back top, some scratches on back trailer door. Side door, pull down back door.
    We used it to haul racing motorcycles and to sleep in at races.
    Great trailer - NO issues, 1 owner! $5500 OBO
    Call Robert 386-546-5544 or email [email protected]

2. Fuzzy317

Fuzzy317 a Crash Truck near you

nice looking trailer. I just had mine repaired. For anyone else: where is the trailer located and are you game for partial delivery/meet-up distance?

3. Hyperdyne

Hyperdyne Indy United SBK

Question:

I have the same trailer. Did you install the AC unit yourself? I plan to put one on mine and wanted to know how well it worked.

4. Robert Steele

It's in St Augustine, FL- thanks for pointing that out, I'll fix that. We could dicuss a half way meeting point if someone was for sure interested.

5. Robert Steele

No, a place in Orange Park did. It works really well- no heat tho. Have to have tower/space heaters for that.

6. Robert Steele

Trailer is located in St Augustine, FL. Possible to deliver to a half way point for serious buyer.

7. Robert Steele

Price lowered to $4990

8. notbostrom

notbostrom DaveK broke the interwebs

size? How did you decide on price? Looks like it's only $3100 new direct from diamond cargo??

Last edited: Jan 23, 2016
  9. Robert Steele

It's a 7x16- Looks like it's gotten wonky in the posting. It comes with recently installed A/C in it that's only been used maybe 5 times, we sealed the roof, and the tires and rims that are on it are fairly new as well. The whole extra set of tires and rims that come with it are good. It has been professionally wired with a breaker box and has plug ins like are in your house. It also comes with a 30 or 50 amp hook up.
    Thanks for asking.

10. Robert Steele

We've also lowered the price. I couldn't figure out how to change the original ad. Willing to consider offers

11. Robert Steele

Price is at $4300.
    Thank you

12. Robert Steele

Updated Post:

Diamond Enclosed 7x16 Cargo Trailer -
    Insulated, NEW rooftop A/C,
    Professionally wired (by B&B Trailers in St Augustine) for a 30 or 50 amp with breaker box and 8- 110 outlets
    25 ft 30amp RV cord
    Plus 50 ft 30amp extension cord with converter plug
    NEW tires and rims
    EXTRA set of 4 tires and rims
    Roof was painted with white heat out sealant - which helps to PREVENT leaks and keep temperatures down
    Trailer HAS NOT had any leaks or issues
    Small dent on the back top, some scratches on back trailer door
    Side door, back door pulls down all the way
    We used it to haul racing motorcycles and to sleep in at races
    Great trailer - NO issues, 1 owner!