1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Those New York values....lol

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by Sacko DougK, Jan 18, 2016.

1. Sacko DougK

Sacko DougK Well-Known Member

So, lets see....

We recently seen where a 5 teens armed with a gun walk into a city park walk right up to a father and teen daughter, threaten him with a gun and gang rape his daughter. Walking up to police cars and executing two police officers, etc, etc. To now this...

http://mashable.com/2016/01/15/guyfi-male-pleasure-booth/#tWZsDBSL5Sqr

Jerk off booths.

Good thing Mayor Defuck-up has stopped "stop and frisk". Yup, this is why I go to NYC less and less.

2. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Think of all those knuckle babies that are dying in tissues across the city!

3. Sacko DougK

I'll tell you what I am going to do though. The next time the wife and are in NYC for something and I see one of those things, I'll tell her she can charge her phone in there or something. Then tell her afterwards what it really is. :D

4. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Trying to make sure you're gonna need those in Pennsylstranga, eh? ;)

5. TurboBlew

TurboBlew Registers Abusers

NY value? everytime you dont enter the City... EzPass & the Port Authority lose precious income! :D

6. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

NYC is a giant shithole full of shitheads with a shitsucker for a mayor.

But it's the greatest city on earth and saying anything bad about it if you're running for public office is career suicide, as Cruz is finding out. He just handed it all to Trump.

7. Sacko DougK

I don't know about that. I don't think it is going to a big deal seeing how certain Dem's have been saying the same thing. Going so far as to say conservatives are not welcome in NY.

8. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

I don't know, man. I think Trump might just carry NYC. Especially with the mess that de Blasio has created in the city.

Never going to carry Connecticut but that's coming especially when the hedge fund managers start leaving because of the insane taxes (like manufacturing has).

9. flyboy

flyboy Well-Known Member

I don't get the idea that New York somehow is a corrupt Gomorra. Sarah Palin tried that with her comments about "real America". Give me a break. Small town America has plenty on problems from meth to child abuse. Just because they think the chocolate "wunderfall" at Golden Coral is the epitome of fine dining doesn't mean small town America has superior values....

BigBird and joec like this.
  10. Sacko DougK

I just love how New Yorkers think the rest of the US is so backwards. lol.....Really shows their ignorance. In my experience, New York City is pretty much inbred and behind on many things around the world and the US.

11. flyboy

flyboy Well-Known Member

Ever spend any time exploring New York? It's a fantastic city. I have no desire to live there but have a blast when I'm there. It has tons to offer.

12. Sacko DougK

Sure have and do. I agree it does have a lot to offer. But, so do many other places in the US. It is also one of the more closed off cities in the US that I have ever been to or lived in. To many NY'ers, there is no world outside of NY and just your post mentioned.

13. Falcondrvr

Falcondrvr Well-Known Member

Even the New Yorker knew that back in 76.

[​IMG]

14. TurboBlew

TurboBlew Registers Abusers

So great for visiting... just not living? :D With 8,000,000+ people crammed into a tiny area, I would hope it has something to offer in regards to diversity. It has its charms and barbs. It even has a Broome Street! :D It definitely is a foster ground for the worlds loudest complainers! I can also appreciate the fact that NY has so many conveniences within arms reach that its difficult to adjust to reality outside the Island!

15. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Don't forget the Big Apple is the poster child for Balkanized neighborhoods.

16. tzrider

tzrider CZrider

Ah! And St-Paul is a gateway city for New-York.

Beware!!!

17. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Shit! I went in the wrong direction!

18. cpettit

cpettit Well-Known Member

That's the fucking truth all day every day. All I do is travel (for work) around the country and I see way more fucked up back woods compounds, small towns that are collapsing on themselves from lack of upkeep/effort, meth riddled Walmart shoppers and heroin addicts than I do degenerates in the inner cities.

I spent last week in Portland, Oregon and it was one of the nicest, cleanest and friendliest towns i've been to in a while.

19. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

It's hard to pick out the tree that is different when standing in the forest.

20. kangasj

kangasj Banned

Ya, sounds like a real utopia...

https://www.google.com/webhp?source...spv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=portland oregon drug problem