Brad's Thread

Discussion in 'General' started by Texracer85, Jun 12, 2001.

1. Texracer85

Texracer85 Guest

tired of seeing you and your spewing of crap on every thread here, just rant for hours on this one, i made it just for you. [​IMG]

i'll get you going,

I think the best racer from Texas is.....

2. mad brad

mad brad Guest

let's talk about texas.

texas tortoise
    texas tapeworm
    texas totem-pole
    texas toilet
    texas toupee
    texas thermometer
    texas tragedy
    texas trajectory
    texas thyroid
    texas tid-bit
    texas trans-sexual
    texas transient
    texas toad licker
    texas tonsil scrubber
    texas tater-tot
    texas trash
    texas trauma
    texas troll
    texas tramp

sums you up buddy,thanks for my thread!! [​IMG]

p.s the best racer from texas is schwantz,not the texas titty twister.

[This message has been edited by brad wilson (edited 06-12-2001).]

3. John Ulrich

John Ulrich Well-Known Member

You forgot one: Texas Millionaire getting paid a bundle to ride motorcycles for living! And they don't hand out those World Championships...

4. TX racer

TX racer Well-Known Member

The best racer from Texas at the moment is Schwantz, but there are a few here and there that will be on the world scene soon enough.
    But for now I'll be happy with Colin, and Ben, Grant, taking up the headlines here in the Lone Star state.

5. TX racer

TX racer Well-Known Member

And what racer from NC can you name that is winning on the world stage? Don't they only race cars in circles and jump their sisters over there in between moonshine runs?

6. John Ulrich

Hey, don't forget that CU spent a year (1999)living in Texas. He's an honorary Texan.

7. Brett Ray

Brett Ray Well-Known Member

If and I mean "IF" this brad guy ever was on a race track it must have been on one where Collin was racing. And Collin sucked his paint off when he went by and made Brad look really stupid!

8. John Ulrich

Hey Brett, how's it goin'?

9. Tracee Polcin

Tracee Polcin Pic by IYF Photo

You mean if you have lived there you get honorary status? Well, shoot then, I'm an honorary Texan, no wonder why all the Texans like me. [​IMG]

10. Texracer85

Texracer85 Guest

That's right Tracee, we took a vote, and it was 100-0 in the vote, All Texans like you [​IMG]

11. Texracer85

Texracer85 Guest

And i have to admit, I like the Texas Tator-tot.

That really is just funny [​IMG]

12. Tracee Polcin

Tracee Polcin Pic by IYF Photo

Aw shucks, Tex
    [​IMG]

[This message has been edited by Tracee Polcin (edited 06-13-2001).]

13. Laurie Acree

Laurie Acree Well-Known Member

Brad! You do not represent our state well. Sort of like when we travel and people ask "where are you from" when we tell them NC they nod and say "Oh yeah, Jesse Helms" or "OH yeah Richard Petty" AAAARGH! Now we can add Brad Wilson to that list. [​IMG]

You're in Greensboro huh? Do we know each other?

14. wera516

wera516 I am not BC61

Kevin Schwantz being the extremely smart man he is has chose to reside in North Carolina about 5 miles outside of Charlotte He may not be currently racing but he will always be #1
    We don't jump our sisters we jump your sisters, after we get them drunk on moonshine thye jump us.

15. Texracer85

Texracer85 Guest

[​IMG]

16. rgv777

rgv777 Well-Known Member

hmmm I thought he'd worked rather hard always to be #34 [​IMG]

17. wera516

wera516 I am not BC61

The RGV500 in his foyer(sp) reads the #1 plate on the front and both sides of the tail section. I guess that means #1.

18. Guoseph

Guoseph Soil Sampler

Hey I want an RGV500...is it WERA legal? [​IMG]

19. Comet117

Comet117 Well-Known Member

Wow, they built an RGV500? I have a V-250,...Schwantzs was a factory bike not the street replica, but I thought they were all parallel upright fours,(like the one in my garage, not my foyer)...with the counter-rotating cranks geared together in the middle, crankcase induction with rotary disc valving..? I thought it was nicknamed a "box four"?
    Not that you're wrong. I just haven't had much exposure to the factory rides during that era.

Enlighten me please..anyone ? I don't hear many details about these anymore.

20. Texracer85

Texracer85 Guest

I think he knows more than he's leading us to believe [​IMG]