2007 R6 with built motor, most parts 2013, MD $5,000

Discussion in 'Bikes for Sale' started by nevenelestate, Jan 11, 2016.

1. nevenelestate

nevenelestate Well-Known Member

Building a house and wedding coming up and need money, someone is going to get a steal here, $5000 is the lowest I will go, very firm on that price.

Bought this bike earlier this year, but I do not need the power this bike has, and don't have the time/money to race right now. I bought the bike from another racer that had it as a backup bike, it was used for Michelin tire testing in FL and I ran it for 2 track days and 2 race weekends, so the motor is rather fresh.

- 07 Frame from Yamaha AMA team, NO TITLE, only Bill of Sale
    - All the other parts are from a 2013
    - SuperSport built motor (MD Racing Motorcycle Parts and Services) previous owner had it built and said it was 130hp to rear wheel on MR12. YEC ECU/harness and PC3 USB with maps for Sunoco 100 octane and VP MR12.
    - Motor was tuned with 07 airbox/throttle bodies installed.
    - Woodcraft engine case covers
    - Woodcraft rearsets (GP shift pattern) with Power Commander QS
    - Woodcraft sharkfin
    - Vortex 520 Front/rear sprockets and chain (only one race weekend on them)
    - Motion Pro quick turn throttle
    - Brake lever guard
    - LeoVince full exhaust, can is dented from previous owner and will include a second, also dented, can with the bike.
    - Vortex gas cap
    - Stomp grip tank grips
    - Orange powder coated wheels
    - Rear axle has castellated nut for quick pull safety pin
    - SS Braided front brake lines
    - GPR V4 steering stabilizer, refreshed by GPR spring 2015
    - Hotbodies body work fully setup with Dzus fasteners, some fiber glass repairs from previous owner crashes. Second windscreen also included.
    - Bike is fully ready to race for CCS/ASRA as sold, would need some extra safety wire for WERA.
    - Michelin Power cup EVO tires included, only a couple of races on these tires, plenty of life for a track day or race weekend, I have a second partially used rear that I will include. Great tires!
    - Stands not included.

I am willing to travel a bit to deliver, or meet half way if that helps. Any other questions please feel free to ask, you can email me at No Agenda Racing AT gmail DOT com

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Greg Ben

Greg Ben Member

Location?

3. nevenelestate

MD, Southern Maryland

4. Pigman

Pigman Well-Known Member

Suspension stock?

5. nevenelestate

yes

6. Classyman133

Classyman133 Member

Do you still have the bike, looking for something for daytona. Please call or text asap 920-791-1197 im located in Wisconsin. I will travel to purchase and pick up if still available. Thank you.