1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

MotoGP subscriptions

Discussion in 'General' started by Rob P, Jan 6, 2016.

1. Rob P

Rob P Well-Known Member

I am reformatting my internet tv and shedding weight. I can't live without the motorcycle racing. What is the best way to get the MotoGP onto my TV? I have xbox one, is there an app? Considering getting apple tv for HBO since there isn't an app for x box.

2. 600 dbl are

600 dbl are Shake Zoola the mic rula

If you have an I-phone/pad you can stream it from there to the apple TV. That is what I typically do.

3. Gecko

Gecko Well-Known Member

:stupid: Same thing I do.

4. tecknojoe

tecknojoe Well-Known Member

doesn't your resolution suck doing that?

I use the motogp website and plug my macbook pro directly into the tv. I tried streaming from my browser through appletv, but it was laggy. I'm assuming because appletv wasn't exactly meant to do that.

5. panthercity

panthercity Thread Killa

Been streaming from my laptop to the $35.00 google cast dongle for two seasons now with great results.

6. Gecko

Gecko Well-Known Member

I use the motogp app. For me, resolution doesn't suck at all. Pretty damn crisp and not laggy either.

7. TheGrouchyCat

TheGrouchyCat Don't let my friends know I'm slow

I've been plugging my computer in via HDMI cord, I think there is an internet browser on XBOX1 that may work to stream.

8. Rob P

Rob P Well-Known Member

I did get apple tv so I could watch HBO. I just started playing with it and sending items via airplay looks pretty good. It is poor though when mirroring is turned on.

9. gothicbeast

gothicbeast Back by court order

I have a Gigabyte Brix with a i3 CPU attached to the back of my TV. Surf and watch motogp.com without any hassles.

20151023111523_small.png

10. tecknojoe

tecknojoe Well-Known Member

Using the app on ur phone or iPad and routing it through Apple TV?

Perhaps appletv has better native support for streaming apps rather than routing embedded playback from a web browser

Last edited: Jan 7, 2016
  11. BigBird

BigBird blah

I have a HTPC/file server that I have hooked up to the TV. Works great, well because it's directly hooked up to the TV and to the router.

12. 600 dbl are

600 dbl are Shake Zoola the mic rula

I never had any issues with streaming from my Ipad to the apple TV. I didn't use the app, I just selected the option in the video player to stream to the TV.

13. Gecko

Gecko Well-Known Member

Using the app on my iPad via airplay. Lesser quality when mirroring (as RobP. points out). Will say that the quality is better when watching the live feed as opposed to watching archived races (but I think that's motogp saving on archive space).