1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ducati 749 999 Sharkskinz Bodywork w/ new paint job: Cheap!

Discussion in 'Parts for Sale' started by D-Swens, Jan 4, 2016.

1. D-Swens

D-Swens sniffin paint fumes

Smokin Hot Deal for the Old School Ducat Guys...

Ducati 749 or 999 Sharkskinz Bodywork Set w/Brand new paint job: $599

This also includes D-Zues 1/4 fasteners, installed.

* This was a set I originally painted for a customer a few years ago. The bodywork was low-sided, and he sent it back up to my shop for repairs. We did a very thorough job with the repair work, and put a brand new paint job on everything all over, 3 new layers of clearcoat. Unfortunately the owner walked away on the job, and it has been sitting in the shop for over a year. Just want it gone.

This is not a "Home Depot fiberglass patch job". This was done professionally, using high-end process and materials. (I have an album of process pics if the buyer wants to see).

Structurally, it is 100% perfect. As I said, the paint is brand new. Because it was a repair / repaint, we didn't go Museum Quality restoration on every detail, but it is good enough to be a factory race bike, and any buyer should be plenty happy.

This was a $900 set of bodywork and a $700 paint job... offered for $599 with hardware.
    * I can paint a gas tank to match if you want/need.
    * Decals are on top of the clearcoat, and can easily be removed / changed if needed.

Message me with any questions or details.

[​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG]

2. Corsa

Corsa Desmo Thunder

How much will it cost to paint a matching gastank?

3. Eshber

Eshber Well-Known Member

gosh. Wish it was red.

Last edited: Jan 15, 2016
  4. D-Swens

If you have a good condition tank that doesn't need a whole bunch of extra work, I'd paint it for FREEEEE! If you need a bunch of crapy paint removed, dents fixed, and that kind of stuff, there'd be some charges for that, but I'll make you a good deal, just to get rid of this stuff

5. racesbikes

racesbikes WTB a Size 50/60 Race Suit

PM sent

6. D-Swens

SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD!!!!!!!