1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

50 and 80cc races!!

Discussion in 'General' started by EXPERT35, Dec 23, 2000.

1. Super_Dave_344

Super_Dave_344 Well-Known Member

YSR racing is scheduled for each event at Puntnam Park and we are currently putting together some races to be held at all the FASTTRTAX (nelson ledges) races for this year.If you have any questions please email me about the FASTTRAX races as im the one working with Bob Stanley on this.

2. carrollm

carrollm Fast Rice Racing #71 ex.

As the national at Summit approaches, I've had a few people question me regarding the YSR class there.
    1. How much is the entry fee for a WERA member?
    2. If they are NOT a WERA member, is there a one-day race license to purchase, or would you accept another organization's license, and just have them pay the entry fee?

Thanks, Mike

3. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Give me a bit to come up with answers - I'll try to answer from VIR but I may not get access. If not hten it will have to wait until next week after I get back.

4. commotoed

commotoed New Member

just wondering? has WERA run a 50/80cc race in 2001? if i drive 6 hours to race, will i?

5. Jack

Jack Well-Known Member

Drive to an RPM race and they'll be running.

Jack

6. Hubbard

Hubbard Puff... Puff... Give...

Wera had a 50/80cc race at Putnam this spring, but noone showed up to race it [​IMG]