Portable Blue Tooth Speakers

Discussion in 'General' started by omatter34, Dec 8, 2015.

1. Windshield

Windshield Well-Known Member

The refurbished Jambox from Newegg is $39. Regular price is $199. Great deal.

2. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

3. GixxerBlade

GixxerBlade Oh geez

I bought a Jambox like knock off on DH Gate. Check there or Alibaba. I've had it for like two years and still rocks the casbah.

4. rd400racer

rd400racer Well-Known Member

That's a pretty cool looking unit with great specs. Let us know how it sounds when you get it.

5. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

Will do!

I've always been a lil skeptical when a manufacturer doesn't post actual watts (RMS or Peak) and that's partly what took me so long to buy it. Apparently, they subscribe to the same concept as Bose with their lil speaker but like I said, a LOT of ppl gave it high marks in sound quality and level, should have it by Sunday! :D

6. Greenhound386

Greenhound386 Well-Known Member

7. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

Alrighty, just been listening to it for a lil while and so far I'm VERY impressed. The unit sounds really good in regular form but really opens up when you turn on the 'Roar' feature, I would have never guessed this sorta sound could from this thing.....kinda reminds me of my first impressions on my F.I.L's Bose Wave radio when I first heard it a decade or so ago. It also has what they call 'TeraBass' feature that turns up the bass when listening at lower volumes. The build quality looks decent as well altho a bit heavier than you'd expect from something this small. For less than $125, I think it's a great buy....almost thinking about buying a second one to link to for what they call 'mega stereo' ...:D