1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

88 and 92 kawasaki 250's for sale with spares

Discussion in 'WERA Vintage' started by barnacle bill, Oct 31, 2015.

1. barnacle bill

barnacle bill Darethea and B Bill

no they are not mine but Alexa's . I've never seen such a pile of spares go along with two bikes with titles for 1200.00 before. they are on her facebook page . they are in west allis WI . someone give her a holler and buy those before I do. thanks,. bill and darethea

Last edited: Oct 31, 2015
  2. barnacle bill

Alexa still has these bikes for sale and would like to move them out of her garage. two bikes and loads of spares . give her a call 414 940 2575 . tell them b bill sent you. she can send you details and pics. b bill

3. duck62

duck62 V7 Scooter

link?

4. barnacle bill

call Alexa she'll send you a link. I posted the number. bill and darethea

5. Spyderchick

Spyderchick Leather Goddess

Thanks Bill!

Okay, there are basically 2 1/2 bikes here. Rolling chassis: 1986 and 1992 (with titles). There are assorted parts from a 2002 as well, including a motor, but no frame. All wheels are 17". We don't have time to part these out, nor do we have time to make them into 2 good bikes (which was the plan).

We would like $1200 obo for everything. Will not ship, you need to come and get it. Willing to deal. :D There are lots of parts here, so if you race 250s, there is likely a spare of something.

Email me with serious offer only. Thanks for looking.

Pix link:
    https://goo.gl/photos/TtXWvxcqku8Wc1yH6

Hey Mongo, Czar, Dave and Papa! Missed you guys! Also "hi" to all my cabana boys. Where's my Mai Tai?

6. barnacle bill

would an sr500 engine tuck into those frames?
    I don't have a mai tai but I can fix you a tankard of hard lemonade that will curl your hair.