1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How about a big ol slice of 'slapple' pie?

Discussion in 'General' started by Metalhead, Dec 13, 2015.

1. Metalhead

Metalhead Dong pilot

Y'all know what 'slapple' pie is? No? Well, I'm about to tell you. Read on....

This morning I awoke to the smells of an apple pie being baked. I jumped up out of bed and found the ol lady hovering about the stove. She was baking an apple pie. Now, I, like prolly 97% of you, loves me some apple pie. I mean I...LOVE...apple pie. The ol lady was all dressed out in her clingy jammies while cooking. I also...LOVE....me some clingy jammies. I mean, apple pie and clingy jammies gets me going IF...you know what I'm saying.
    So, as the ol lady is leaning all into the oven checking on the pie, I come up behind her and start leaning on her shoulder while sniffing and going "Ummmmm...apple pie". She looked back at me and said "get off me freak, I'm trying to bake". I took no offense and leaned on her harder as she was getting the pie out of the oven. Once she got the pie out and set it on the stove top, I was so worked up I started gripping all over her. She got all offended and....

PIEYOW!

The blow came out of nowhere. She caught me with a full on forehead slap that knocked me down like a 1950's Hollywood starlet getting a backhand bitchslap from Humphrey Bogart. I let out a dainty "Uhhh" as I slunk to the floor out cold. She took the pie off the stove top, stepped over me, and put it on the counter next to the sink to cool.

Then she stepped back over me, while I was still out cold, and went into the den to watch 'Property Brothers' on HGTV.

THAT.....is what 'slapple pie' is.

The end.

2. britx303

britx303 Boomstick Butcher…..

Nope,not at my house! That kind of treatment aint happenin' round here!!!! She doesnt bake:p

3. 2Fer

2Fer Is good

Now that you live 5 minutes away I really need to stop by more often with my phone ready to record the crazy action that is always going on.

4. Repo Man

Repo Man 50 years of Yamaha GP!!

It could be a reality show....

5. How much embellishment is there typically in MH's stories?

6. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

Probably not much.

7. 2Fer

2Fer Is good

Anywhere from 0 to 99%

8. _indy

_indy Well-Known Member

Bet the pie was for her work.

9. Thanks. That narrows it down. :D

10. SpeedyE

SpeedyE Experimental prototype, never meant for production

11. Phl218

Phl218 .

so, did you end up making american pie out of it MH?