1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New Beeb Information (post problems here)

Discussion in 'General' started by 13x, Nov 13, 2015.

1. Thanks!

2. Fuzzy317

Fuzzy317 a Crash Truck near you

banners and ads may not show on phones, since I believe there is a mobile version. :p

3. Cam Morehead

Cam Morehead Husband, Dad, Racer

And the world is right again.... ha ha ha

4. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Okay - evidently no banners on the mobile version, I'll check on that. I only have 3 styles total and two are incomplete on links, once I have time I'll work on them but for now it's just the three.

5. The styles are ok with me (unless you can make it look exactly like the old beeb). I just couldn't figure out how to change back from one style to another after that button went missing at the bottom.

Im using the Default style now and it seems fine. Just different. And I don't like different.

6. 13x

13x 13x.com

Annnnnnd we're back.

7. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

We missed you.

8. roy826ex

roy826ex Been around here a while

Kinda slow on my end, Monday morning dragging after a long holiday weekend? :mad:

9. Banditracer

Banditracer Dogs - because people suck

Beeb has been real slow for me since it came back yesterday, pages taking forever to load. Anybody else ?

10. motoracer1100

motoracer1100 Well-Known Member

Same here

11. motoracer1100

motoracer1100 Well-Known Member

Same here

12. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Fast here.

13. HPPT

HPPT !!!

It's been back to normal speed for a couple of hours. It was dawg slow earlier.

14. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Got ya.

15. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

[​IMG]
    The boxes over the reply window are empty using the Hydrogen style.
    I can see what they are if I hover for a second, though.

16. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Yeah that's part of not uploading the entire style. The default style is the only one that is complete at this point.

17. cajun636

cajun636 Honda Junkie.

Why can we not search post started by members. That sucks.

18. worthless

worthless Well-Known Member

Top left, where there are tabs for 'home' 'forums' and 'members', select members. Find the member you're looking for and bring up their profile. Click on 'information tab. Select 'find all threads by _____'.

19. Repo Man

Repo Man 50 years of Yamaha GP!!

Having trouble staying logged in - I want to stay logged in, but have to do it over every few visits here...??

20. Fuzzy317

Fuzzy317 a Crash Truck near you

be sure cookies are allowed for this site, and they are not set to expire <confused>