1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

WERA BBS fantasy football 2015

Discussion in 'General' started by BigBird, Jul 16, 2015.

1. BigBird

BigBird blah

[​IMG]
    :D

2. Lever

Lever Well-Known Member

W...T...F...

Did you guys break the beeb or what. Allow me to process this new crazy design for a few minutes before I comment on being back in 2nd place :cool: (those damn emoticons better still work! I loved that pokey guy!)

3. Lever

Lever Well-Known Member

Sweet!!!! :cool: :cool:

:poke: :Poke: :poke:

4. Lever

Lever Well-Known Member

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!

5. Lever

Lever Well-Known Member

Landry? He's the best wideout I got!!! How bout Stewart for Wes Welker :p
    10-0? Yeah, my cats are terrible :rolleyes:
    Damn right. Get your priorities straight Doug! Fantasy then family then fun the work. What do you do? I'm lookin for new talent :cool:

6. dtalbott

dtalbott Driving somewhere, hauling something.

You are busting on Doug to get his priorities straight, and you get back to me a week after the trade deadline?

7. Lever

Lever Well-Known Member

Sorry. Been under the gun with the move and workin on finishing up stuff on the rental house :( Who you got that I'd be interested in?

8. dtalbott

Trading deadline has passed for the league.

9. BigBird

BigBird blah

obviously Lever is so busy he can't even read :P

10. BigBird

BigBird blah

and BTW you all suck...waivers are so rough, I can't even get my favorite kicker...Yeah a KICKER is in demand.

Gosh I love this league. :)

11. dtalbott

Tell me about it. You do your research, you find a player that everybody is saying needs to be added, and find out somebody already grabbed him four weeks ago.

Now we are reduced to guessing who will get hurt next and grabbing handcuffs.

12. SLLaffoon

SLLaffoon Well-Known Member

Maybe we can try again to make it rolling waivers. I/we proposed it a couple seasons ago, but it got voted down. I'm fine either way. This year, my draft sucked. But, I was able to take a usual top 5 weekly waiver pick and build a pretty decent team by almost season end. A team that will likely not be going to the playoffs. The dynamic for rolling waivers is much different.

13. dtalbott

I kinda liked the way waivers were set this year. The teams that needed the help the most had first choice. Some it helped, some it didn't.

One thing I would like to see change is reduced waiver time for players dropped on Saturday or Sunday. Nothing more frustrating than seeing one of the deep teams drop a wr on Sunday morning thatI could use Sunday afternoon, but the player is on waivers until Monday.

14. SLLaffoon

There's arguments either way. The weekly reset is definitely more week to week, losing team friendly, so it encourages parity a bit more. On the other hand, it punishes injuries and not handcuffing slightly more.

I'm in both types of leagues. Both are fun, just different.

15. dtalbott

Like you said, either way is fine. I'm surviving more on ya'll's crumbs that ya'll drop than anything else.

Did I thank you yet for Golden Gate?

Now if I could get some of the player hogs whose benches score more than my starters to drop some crumbs......

16. SLLaffoon

Hey, it's a defensive game too. I have no problem with "player hogs". Otherwise, every game is saints vs giants. Other than the first round of the draft, every player has been available to every team at some point.

17. Lever

Lever Well-Known Member

I'd just like to point out that my defense and kicker have 38 points in the first half :cool: That is all :D

18. dtalbott

Nice pickup of Riddick, even if you benched him.

19. Lever

Lever Well-Known Member

He's coming along, but very streaky. Mainly got him as a fill in.

20. Sacko DougK

Sacko DougK Well-Known Member

Everything from business development, program/project management, finance, operations management. I'm really wanting to get into private equity. I really enjoy technology development and early stage business development. But, I just cannot seem to get away from aviation and DOD. It's a love/hate thing with me. Love the aircraft, technology, and the mission...hate doing business with the government.