1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

MF'n Stink Bugs

Discussion in 'General' started by Lever, Nov 24, 2015.

1. Lever

Lever Well-Known Member

MFer's be gassin me all the damn time. I spook one...gassed. I accidentally step on one...gassed. I go into an all out Rambo like kill'n rage because the MFer's be stinkin up my house and kill every MF'n stink bug I can find...I get gassed. MF'ers be livin under the siding, in the garage, in the wood pile, hitch hikin' on stuff over to the new house. Even saw one of them b---hes attack my dog. My dog ate it and then her MF'n mouth smelled like a damn stink bug. Time to kill them MFers. I need a nuclear option. Short of burning down the house with every one of them MFers in it and dancing on the ashes...what are my options.

2. condon66

condon66 Member well known

3. Lever

Lever Well-Known Member

I will give it a shot. The bugs will fall.

4. Woofentino Pugr

Woofentino Pugr Well-Known Member

Back at Orkin I had lots of good results from CyKick CS and Tempo depending on which chemical the branch had in stock. Dumbass branch mgr was a cheapskate and refused to order enough quantities for all the techs. Real fun to deal with a pissed off hotel mgr because we couldn't get rid of the bed bugs in 2 rooms for a year because we couldn't get the heating equipment that will kill them. No I had to freaking keep trying chemicals which the bugs were pretty much immune to.

5. Lawn Dart

Lawn Dart Difficult. With a big D.

Apparently, my dog has been eating them. Bruce Lane is not the hero I need right now, he's the dog with horribly bad breath I deserve for having stink bugs.