1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

RS Taichi GP-MAX R101 Race Suit

Discussion in 'Race Gear and Accessories For Sale' started by AIGRider, Nov 24, 2015.

1. AIGRider

AIGRider Active Member

I'm selling my very lightly used RS Taichi suit. I bought the suit a couple of years ago in hopes of many great days in it. Life ended up getting in the way and I only ended up using it less than 5 days. The suit is in new condition!

Size = 3L/ Euro 56/ US 46 - Here is a link to the RS Taichi size chart http://pro1.rs-taichi.com/product/NXL101.html
    Price = $2,000 obo + Shipping + Any applicable payment service fees

Below is a description and video review of the suit from an online retailer.

The GP-Max R101 One Piece Leather Suit is one of the new flagship suits for RS Taichi. It uses the famous 1.5mm Ultra Premium Japanese Cowhide with silk screened graphics for maximum protection and an all new water resistant leather treatment. The R101 uses numerous strategically placed expansion panels to allow for maximum comfort and performance. The overall design of this suit simply makes it easier to move on the bike without fighting the suit. This results in less energy spent moving around that can now be directed towards riding faster and smoother.

Materials and Features:

• 1.5mm Ultra Premium Japanese Cowhide with silk screen graphics
    • Perforated leather on front panel and arms
    • Perforated flex panel on wrist, shoulder, elbow and knee
    • Neck hump with air channel allows airflow in back
    • T-foam padding on waist, upper arm, rib and collar bone
    • T.R.A.D pattern
    • Removable inner liner attached by zipper
    • Made in Japan
    • V-slider knee sliders originally equipped.
    • Comes equipped with knee cap tip piece, elbow sliders, and forearm sliders
    IMG_0131-2.JPG IMG_0130.JPG IMG_0132.JPG IMG_0134.JPG IMG_0136.JPG IMG_0138.JPG IMG_0140.JPG IMG_0143.JPG IMG_0147.JPG IMG_0150.JPG

2. AIGRider

AIGRider Active Member

Price Update = $1,600 obo + Shipping + Any applicable payment service fees

3. AIGRider

AIGRider Active Member

End of year bump.

4. Wjgawler123

Wjgawler123 Well-Known Member

Is the suit still for sale?

5. AIGRider

AIGRider Active Member

Yes, it is.

6. AIGRider

AIGRider Active Member

Spring is around the corner. Any interest?

7. LRoy

LRoy Member

maybe... you have PM.

8. AIGRider

AIGRider Active Member

PM responded to. Let me know if you need any other information.

9. suzuki11

suzuki11 Active Member

Hi, is this suit still avail?