1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New Beeb Information (post problems here)

Discussion in 'General' started by 13x, Nov 13, 2015.

1. Cam Morehead

Cam Morehead Husband, Dad, Racer

Is it wrong that I have laughed till my stomach muscles hurt reading this..... If there is one thing to learn about most of us racers, we are NOT quitters.... ha ha ha....

Just wanted to add "Mongo, the EDIT feature works for me".... Ha ha ha

John29 likes this.
  2. ew422

ew422 Well-Known Member

Love the new av John!

John29 likes this.
  3. John29

John29 Road racing since 1973

I use Firefox. Sean sent me an e-mail that said it was something to do with the site and that he's working on it. I'd put in a thumbs-up thing here but have now idea how. Like many things in life, this site upgrade looks better but is not as functional in my opinion. If it was a DMG project and this was circa 2009, me just posting that last line would probably get CU eight ride-through penalties!

4. John29

Yeah, well, you know how it is. If one pass attempt doesn't work, ya gotta try another one, right?

Cam Morehead likes this.
  5. John29

Oh, look, there's a shiny new "like" feature....

GixxerBlade likes this.
  6. Cam Morehead

Yep... even if I have to yell, bump, rub, or any other technique.... ha ha ha. They do frown if you put tire marks up someone's calf though... ha ha ha. :D

7. Stumpy

Stumpy apprentice

True... My calf agrees.

Cam Morehead likes this.
  8. 13x

13x 13x.com

I've setup Tapatalk.

rhouck likes this.
  9. John29

Another test of editing feature in progress...

10. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Making any progress?

11. John29

No. Still can't edit my post. What is up with that? Too busy with Tapatalk, whatever that is?

12. Cam Morehead

Look, I showed you a wheel for a lap, then I yelled the next lap.... I had no choice but to pin your outstretched leg to the ground and use your hip for a berm.... It had to be done... Plus the track owner/official did not think it was an illegal pass..... :D

13. Cam Morehead

JU, check your email. I am sending you a pic.

14. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Never heard of it.

15. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

It's a feature that allows you to click on a phone number listed and dial through your voip. Neat feature it you care about that stuff.

16. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Oh, I had that for a year or two (it used Skype) but never used it and finally turned it off.

17. rhouck

rhouck wat?

Tapatalk is a separate phone app that allows you browse forums easily. The need for it is less now that we have a very good mobile version for this site, but Tapatalk sometimes works better for certain forums. If you're someone that browses multiple forums (and assuming they support Tapatalk), it's a convenient way to keep them together as well. It's a free app FYI.

18. John29

Didn't show up. Where did you send it?

Cam Morehead likes this.
  19. MikeR

MikeR Well-Known Member

Test :D
    We need the geek to add more smileys...these suck and I'm to lazy and dumb to bother figuring out how to get them otherwise.

Edited to add: My avatar looks like crap. Need geek to fix that too. Oh and John, I have an edit button! :p

20. Cam Morehead

Ha ha ha.... You replied, twice.... yesterday... chuck alan 121 is my email for my phone. Ha ha ha