1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New Beeb Information (post problems here)

Discussion in 'General' started by 13x, Nov 13, 2015.

1. GixxerBlade

GixxerBlade Oh geez

Is there anyway you can make the main content area not 100% width? On these 20" monitors it takes up so much space and hard for the eyes to track.

2. Jed

Jed mellifluous

3. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Yes - I just grabbed a couple free ones from the net to play with uploading styles and see how they looked. I'll get more/better on here eventually.

4. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Yep - as I said above, just playing for now. Not going to bring in anything other than the XML file with stuff I'm not sure I can trust 100%. There are some cool ones on the xenforo site but I need to get access to that, working on it.

5. Fuzzy317

Fuzzy317 a Crash Truck near you

copied from the other thread:

Settings question: is there a way to not see avatars, and not see images posted?

Reason I ask this, some avatars and many pictures would set off red flags on the firewall or banned pages on network at work.

6. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

No clue but I'll look.

7. ekraft84

ekraft84 Registered User

Nitpicking, but it'd be nice to make the little circle next to the thread title (to jump to new posts) a larger icon and easier to click. Again, nitpicking, but that's a common feature/action.

8. zippytech

zippytech Running On Pumpedupness!!

I just changed my theme and it's so much better, thanks

9. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Oddly enough I discovered something by accident the other day - just click the thread title. Takes you to the newest unread automatically. I hated the little dot too.

10. ekraft84

ekraft84 Registered User

Oh, nice.

11. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

It still weirds me out that it works, I feel like I'm doing it wrong.

12. Boman Forklift

Boman Forklift Well-Known Member

Thanks for posting that, beats the heck out of hitting the dot.

13. rhouck

rhouck wat?

I tried to find the forum on Tapatalk, but didn't see it. I know it was posted in the "big changes" thread that Tapatalk support would be coming -- is it working yet?

14. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I never did anything with them.

15. 13x

13x 13x.com

I have to install the tapatalk plug in. It's on my list.

rhouck likes this.
  16. BigBird

BigBird blah

the mobile version works awesome. it's a most welcome addition without even having to buy Tapatalk...

rhouck and Scotty87 like this.
  17. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Yep, was on here on the phone for the first time in many years last night and it was easy to navigate and read everything.

18. Scotty87

Scotty87 Lacks accountability

It's really great. Can finally read the been on the treadmill

19. baconologist

baconologist Well-Known Member

I'm seeing 2 weird things happen

1) when I post it's gives me a message that I need to wait 30sec between posts. But only shows one post.
    2) when I go read a PM. Then hit home i'm signed out. Even tho I have "always logged in" active.

20. John29

John29 Road racing since 1973

How do you edit a post, and how much time do you have to do it?