1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New Beeb Information (post problems here)

Discussion in 'General' started by 13x, Nov 13, 2015.

1. caferace

caferace No.

They carried over from beeb 1.0 and wre there too.

-jim

2. BSA43

BSA43 Well-Known Member

No more email alerts?

3. Banditracer

Banditracer Dogs - because people suck

No way to jump from section to section without going back to the home page ?

4. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Click on the "quick navigation" arrow on the right side of the line that has the path to this thread at the top/bottom of the page.

Last edited: Nov 15, 2015
  5. Banditracer

Banditracer Dogs - because people suck

Thanks

6. metricdevilmoto

metricdevilmoto Just forking around

That. I can't find the option.

Other than that, pretty clean.

7. BigBird

BigBird blah

Using my minimal GoogleFu skills, the posts per page seems to be a global variable controlled by the programmer in charge. Therefore users can't individualize that any longer. 50 for everyone would seem to be great if it can be done, since the "power users" seems to default to that.

Scotty87 likes this.
  8. Scotty87

Scotty87 Lacks accountability

What BBTS said.

9. skidooboy

skidooboy supermotojunkie

should be an option for skins to have a "classic" skin, that "looks" like the old board. might help some with the changes. Ski

10. Metalhead

Metalhead Dong pilot

Anyone else notice that the vintage section hasn't been posted in yet? Buncha old dudes can't figure out new fangled shit. LOLOL.

11. worthless

worthless Well-Known Member

12. GixxerBlade

GixxerBlade Oh geez

Finally a mobile version!

13. BigBird

BigBird blah

I never checked that....NOW this is a major problem. I rarely, if ever, used the Beeb on my phone..now it's game on...More BigBird folks....I'm coming for you Hawk :P

GixxerBlade likes this.
  14. GixxerBlade

GixxerBlade Oh geez

Okay, can someone explain to me how to change the message next to my avatar?!? Thanks

15. Johnny B

Johnny B Cone Rights Activist

"Start A Conversation" doesn't show up for me when I click on another's username. It works for Buddy Christ, but not for me. What makes him so special?

16. I can't start a conversation with you but I can with everyone else on this page. Maybe you have me blocked or ignored and that's why but if not it's worth looking into.

17. Johnny B

Johnny B Cone Rights Activist

I haven't blocked anyone.

18. noobinacan

noobinacan Well-Known Member

can someone change the color scheme to black with light text ? much more readable

19. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Sweet. I just noticed that you don't even see that someone you have on ignore posted unless someone quotes the post.

20. 13x

13x 13x.com

I'm not sure what those were and why they were imported like that, but they should be gone now.