1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Super stock rule

Discussion in 'Information For New Racers' started by Subisti, Nov 4, 2015.

1. Subisti

Subisti Active Member

Out of curiosity are aftermarket triple clamps or linear rear spring linkage aloud in superstock?
    It's for. 2014 675r

2. S Tsotsoros

S Tsotsoros aka General Tso

i) Suspension: Rear shocks may be changed or modified but must remain the same type as original. Fork springs may be replaced with aftermarket springs, and fork oil may be changed. Stock internal parts of forks may be changed to alter damping characteristics. To allow external adjustment of fork springs, fork caps may be changed. Suzuki TL models are allowed to use aftermarket linkages that allow for mounting of standard style shock’s replacing the stock rotary valve setup.

The items above constitute the entire realm of deviation from showroom stock for Superstock classes. If it does not mention you CAN do it, you CAN NOT.

3. Short answer. No. You can't run either.

4. JBall

JBall REALLY senior member

There are four superbike classes that bike could run in plus Formula 1. Also Senior superbike if you are over 40.

5. Boman Forklift

Boman Forklift Well-Known Member

Also in the C (600) classes, most of the bikes in SBK as well as the B (750's) classes are SS spec. Quite often the fast racers run the same bike in all 4 classes.

Gorilla George likes this.
  6. stickboy274

stickboy274 Stick-a-licious Tire Dude

If you have those on your 675 already, you can run c sbk (600's), b sbk (750's), a sbk (1000's), Form 1 (1000's), and hvy twins sbk. Also the middle and heavy solo's. The 600/750/hvy twin/middle solo's are the best classes for it.

7. Yep. I raced my 675 SBK in all of those classes. The 675 is the most versatile race bike you can have. Legal and competitive in so many classes.