1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sepang, Malaysia | MotoGP 2015 (Spoilers)

Discussion in 'General' started by The Great One, Oct 22, 2015.

1. Hawk518

Hawk518 Resident Alien

How many Uccios constitute your fan club?:Poke:

2. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

I don't have a fan club. People have to like you to have one of those. :D

3. TrackStar

TrackStar www.trackstar1.com

If anyone thought Dorna would let Rossi win this in Valencia they were high. 3 Spaniards on the box at the end with one of them crowned World Champion. The money train keeps on rolling down the tracks.

4. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Not true. I'm a fan of your attitude, but I don't like you. :D

5. Hawk518

Hawk518 Resident Alien

I like you but I wear contacts not a blindfold.:Poke:

6. fastfreddie

fastfreddie Midnight Oil Garage

Ha! I just dyslexed your sig as "Most of life's problems arise from having Spaniards." :crackup:

7. r_mutt

r_mutt cookie puss

it's a 2 way street-

"Valentino kicked me!"

8. Rob P

Rob P Well-Known Member

It wasn't the kick that earned Rossi the penalty, it was his intent.

9. Crybaby™

Crybaby™ Well-Known Member

I don't think the sides are arguing it's a Dbag move to do what MM is accused of. I think people are arguing whether MM was actually doing that and then whether Rossi's retaliation against it are appropriate or a Dbag move itself.

In the absence of actual data, many Rossi supporters are using RD's statement that MM was not completely without fault as proof that MM was indeed being a Dbag. My explanation of RD's statement is that they didn't want to completely give the championship to George, so they made it seem as if MM admitted to it or that they had reams of data to prove it. My bet is neither happened. This is some BS baseball-like unwritten rules stuff right here. Don't mess with the championship points leader if you have no chance. F that. Race away I say

10. Rob P

Rob P Well-Known Member

:stupid:

11. Robin172

Robin172 Well-Known Member

Not be racing in GP's?:rolleyes:

I actually wondered the same thing, Roberts wouldn't have put up with anything like that.

12. Hawk518

Hawk518 Resident Alien

What RD said on the incident provided cover or assistance in mitigating the penalty assessed. This effort goes against every accusation labeled against RD or DORNA. It seems that every effort was made to salvage the situation and move away from maximum penalty.

I think this is what set JLo off. But he should have exhibited better behavior.

However, he was not alone.

Goin' crazy
    Ooh, from the heat
    - David Lee Roth

13. Cajun Kid

Cajun Kid Well-Known Member

Rossi to AMA Supercross next year. Block pass on point!

Roadracers are cry babies even the ones at the tipy top of the sport LOL.

Crying about aggressive passes, crying about kicks, crying about blocking, Crying on the WERA board.

LMAO just j/king so don't cry about it. ;):p

14. R Acree

R Acree Banned

That works too. :D

15. dsapsis

dsapsis El Jefe de los Monos

I called it first. :D

16. Filterboy

Filterboy Well-Known Member

That sounds like it was written by a flat tracker!

Those guys like to make fun of roadracers.

17. Knotcher

Knotcher Well-Known Member

No evidence other than a record for passes in one lap that will likely never be broken in our lifetime.

Motive and opportunity.

18. galloway840

galloway840 Well-Known Member

Good question!

Please recall that KK got his panties in a big bunch after "being punted off the track" in 1983 by a certain young full-of-himself upstart, Freddie Spencer. I think KK's quote was "if he wants it that badly, he can have it". Very sour grapes at not being able to beat FS.

So, Kenny's response and Vale's response to young arrogant pricks who are faster than them was quite similar!

19. galloway840

galloway840 Well-Known Member

I keep reading that line in the last few days all over the web. Supposedly it was 15 passes b/w the two of them, 9 coming on one lap alone. It will be surpassed in our lifetimes, maybe even next weekend!

20. flyboy

flyboy Well-Known Member

Good read from Mat Oxley on dirty moves:

http://tl.gd/n_1sno44r

Btw, his book The Fast Stuffis a great read. Full of crazy shit that's gone on over the years. Worth picking up!