1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sepang, Malaysia | MotoGP 2015 (Spoilers)

Discussion in 'General' started by The Great One, Oct 22, 2015.

1. Rob P

Rob P Well-Known Member

At what point is Rossi supposed to go out and earn the championship instead of him expecting it to be gifted to him by riders not racing him or pulling over to let him by?

2. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

Well I'd say now is the time. It isn't going to happen any other way. All those hoping for a parting of the red seas are going to be disappointed and I suspect that most hoping he'll pull off some kind of miracle will be disappointed as well.

3. Filterboy

Filterboy Well-Known Member

Man, I must be a MotoGP freak because that is ALL I want to know anymore. What was his gameplan? Did he say? I would think he would want the win first then maybe if around Rossi just mess with Rossi. Which if that is the case it may change the way a lot of people think. Not that it matters what we think but I'm just here for the fun of it and I'm having fun. ha ha

4. Knotcher

Knotcher Well-Known Member

There is a difference between riding for position and riding just so you can disrupt one other rider. It's not against the rules. It's just cunty.

If I were another rider, I would start from pit lane. Not because I want VR to win, but because I think MM is a cunt.

5. Knotcher

Knotcher Well-Known Member

Jorge crashes trying to get in front of Pedro. Mark it 8, Smokey.

6. charles

charles The Transporter

Any way it turns out, I'll sleep well knowing that all of those multi-millionaires and big corporations didn't lose their pants in the deal…the money still flows, there's always tomorrow, always another race, always another rider, always another bike, etc. etc…

If Rossi really wanted to break bad on everyone, he would have dropped his bike and ran back to beat the living shit out of Marquez.

7. Hawk518

Hawk518 Resident Alien

You omitted the publicity. Hard to say the incident has not brought in new folks into the discussion.

8. Rob P

Rob P Well-Known Member

Other than Rossi's accusations there is no evidence to support that as what he did. I see it as a much more visceral reason, Marquez wanted to keep Rossi behind him for two reasons, what Rossi said and to make a point to Rossi (I am better than you). I don't think it goes beyond that. Rossi did as much as Marquez to hold himself up because Marquez wasn't running slow laps. Had Rossi stayed behind Marquez both their laps would've been faster just because they weren't fighting.
    In the end Rossi didn't have the speed he needed to run with DP or JL. So Rossi saying MM was holding him up is a load of crap, it was an excuse for his lack of speed.

9. fastfreddie

fastfreddie Midnight Oil Garage

Haha! Glad you had some fun.

(Hope your flight isn't delayed due to weather).

10. r_mutt

r_mutt cookie puss

yes. i can't see why anyone is debating this. if this were 1977, and rossi was kenny roberts, what would king kenny do?

11. flyboy

flyboy Well-Known Member

I don't know why some here can't grasp that..... It's not that hard to understand.

12. Chip

Chip Registered

Hey! Did ya'll hear that Rossi knocked Marquez down?

13. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

I did! Glen died too! Best seasons ever!!!

14. Chip

Chip Registered

:up::crackup:

15. flyboy

flyboy Well-Known Member

Not according to race direction. They stated MM was riding with intent to disrupt VR. There's simply no rule against that. Doesn't make it right tho. As far as VR just staying behind... I have no doubt MM would have slowed to force VR thru. Finally, if any racer here was in contention for a club championship and had another rider who wasn't stuff them repeatedly instead of racing... There's not a single guy here that'd be ok with that. You beat me fine....if it cost me a championship, that sucks but those are the breaks. You ride to disrupt,now you're simply being a dick. Get it yet? Lol

16. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

No he didn't.

17. Cajun Kid

Cajun Kid Well-Known Member

If Only Skip was around to light this place on fire LMOA!

18. r_mutt

r_mutt cookie puss

Rossi didn't say it, Mike Webb of race direction said it.

19. Rob P

Rob P Well-Known Member

Rossi said it Thursday, then screamed it from the rooftops until Sunday, then told Mike Webb about it during the investigation. Repeat anything enough it becomes fact.

20. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

Rob P is a douchebag.

Rob P is a douchebag.

Rob P is a douchebag.

Rob P is a douchebag.

Rob P is a douchebag.

Rob P is a douchebag.

Rob P is a douchebag.

Rob P is a douchebag.

Is that working? :D