1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Meen Motorsports R6 Race Bike - $15000

Discussion in 'Bikes for Sale' started by Wes07, Sep 22, 2015.

1. Wes07

Wes07 Well-Known Member

A rare opportunity to purchase a professional built R6 by Meen Motorsports, This bike is loaded!! It is a replica of Joe Roberts 2015 Superstock MotoAmerica championship winning bike

2012 clean title Chassis
    2013 AMA Supersport Graves Engine 124HP and 49ft lbs. torque

Graves Works Titanium Exhaust
    Graves case covers
    Yamaha YEC Kit Harness
    YEC ECU
    PC-V

Ohlin’s 25mm Front fork Re-valved and set up to Meen Motorsports Specs.
    Ohlin’s TTX Re-valved and set up to Meen Motorsports Specs.
    Ohlin’s damper
    Custom map to Sunoco fuel
    Two maps loaded with adjustable switch
    Pit limiter
    DynoJet quick shifter
    Vortex clip-on
    Vortex rearsets
    Active clutch lever
    Active brake lever
    GB racing toe guard
    Sharkskinz bodyworks custom made to improve air flow, Dzus fasteners
    Sharkskinz Grave spec windscreen
    Galfer full floating wave rotors
    Core Moto brake lines
    Vortex brake pads
    DID 520ERV-3 Chain
    Brembo brake fluid
    Vortex sprockets with gearing for your preferred track
    Valve stems (Moto-d)

AND lots more details built into this race bike, assembled by one of the best mechanics in the MotoAmerica paddock and race team of this caliber!

I have plenty of Pics, please call anytime (413) 626 0224 with any questions!

Attached Files:

2. Red Fox Racing

Red Fox Racing Age is only a number

Wes, sent a text this morning, response was "wrong number" 413-626-0224???

3. Wes07

Wes07 Well-Known Member

Aww crap. My mistake, (413) 626-0244

Sorry!

4. Boman Forklift

Boman Forklift Well-Known Member

That's pretty strong. What dyno and what fuel to put out 124HP?

5. Wes07

Wes07 Well-Known Member

It is every bit that strong, and the results that we've seen on TV prove it. I'm currently riding a 2013 Meen R6 and it is an absolute beast, and just three days ago rode the 2014 Meen R6 at Thunderbolt and it's even more of an animal!

As specified in the ad, this was on the MotoAmerica spec Sunoco fuel which is directly equivalent to regular 93 octane pump gas. If you really don't trust those numbers, I can get a printout from Meen but I (and anyone who saw me ripping last weekend at NJMP) can attest that it is every bit that strong.

6. Boman Forklift

Boman Forklift Well-Known Member

I'm just surprised, as I have friends finishing on the box in the SuperStock class. I'm told since they changed the rules mid season to the later spec velocity stacks, the HP dropped quite a bit.

This is Super Stock and not the higher end Super Sport? When I initally read the ad, I read Joe Roberts Super Stock. Now after re-reading, I also read Super Sport, so I keyed in Super Stock, hence the questions.

If it is a Super Sport motor, I totally believe that HP is possible. I didn't think anyone was getting that kind of power out of a Super Stock spec motor. I don't recognize your name, so I don't know which class you rode in?

Anyway sorry if I offended you, I'm just trying to learn. Bought my son's first R6 from Ameen, he is a good dude.

7. Wes07

Wes07 Well-Known Member

No problem at all Rob! As said above, its a 2013 Ama supersport spec, not Ama daytona sportbike. The bike however was just built and is 2015 MotoAmerica superstock spec.

I've been mostly out of the game for work for the last two years so not worries about not recognizing my name. Hopefully this clears up your confusion, don't hesitate to give us a call!

8. Wes07

Wes07 Well-Known Member

Bump!

9. Wes07

Wes07 Well-Known Member

Bump!