ESS & FSS at Road A

Discussion in 'General' started by sowega, Sep 9, 2015.

1. sowega

sowega #710

2. regularguy

regularguy Always Krispy

I'll have mine on in practice for, you know...

3. sowega

sowega #710

Great, another Canepa moment.

4. Mr 300

Mr 300 Active Member

Seems like you're always begging guys to drop loads off at your pit during race weekends.

You should focus less on being Scorsese, and more on getting up to speed.

5. 418

418 Expert #59

I do like this guy here.

Proper shit talker. :D

6. sowega

sowega #710

You should focus less on being clever online, and more on actually racing.

7. r6boater

r6boater Logged out

Hey now...at least he can legally run his 300 in ESS.

8. cajun636

cajun636 Honda Junkie.

That dude starting out the second video is a pimp in every sense of the word

9. Mr 300

Mr 300 Active Member

Your videos = Michael J. Fox, filming with a potato, and editing on an Etch A Sketch

Your races = Michael J. Fox, riding a potato, while playing with an Etch A Sketch

10. r6boater

r6boater Logged out

Only fair to compare his to your videos or races which can be found where?

11. slimjim00

slimjim00 Well-Known Member

I briefly checked the FSS and ESS results from 2015... Where are you at again?

12. slimjim00

On topic I'll be bringing a pair of Hero 4 Silver's if anyone wants to borrow one for a few laps you're more than welcome!

13. baconologist

baconologist Well-Known Member

Yes please

14. nigel smith

nigel smith Well-Known Member

Awesome! Internet chest thumping in the ninjette class! :beer: Y'all are great racers and all, but Beyonce could lap y'all while putting on her make-up. You do know that owning a ninja 250 does not make you into an actual ninja, right? :D

15. JeffroJ

JeffroJ 3 Ninjas and a Mexican

No, pimp is the dude at 1:23 heading up to spectator hill while the rest of y'all are still maiking it through the esses. :rock: :D

16. Mr 300

Mr 300 Active Member

I'm an old man. I don't need any narcissistic videos of me beating these blokes the death to publish on the internet. Besides, it's all open track in front of me. Where are your videos, pop?

Ahh, the resident pillow biter enters. You'll have to look just above the girls that consistently beat you in that class to find my name. It's there, but you should really be concerned with your novice-like lap times, and not mine.

17. slimjim00

250 racers get the honeys :beer:

18. slimjim00

You got it! I'll have the RV parked somewhere near the paddock entrance, and we'll have the pit tent set up closer to the hot pit lane.

I'll be pitted with that Ed fella

19. baconologist

baconologist Well-Known Member

Find my kiddo Sat. I have to work. He has a tank mount already. And I habe extras in the van.

20. slimjim00

See, I've seen your laptimes and we're not too far off. The difference is I have results on the board for 2015, and you've got a few posts on an internet forum.

I'll be more than happy to travel north again for 2016 if you'd like to race - loser buys the beer. And please don't buy any of that cheap Yankee crap ya'll enjoy so much. :D :beer: