1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

PIRC Gate Time For Friday

Discussion in 'General' started by revinrandy, Sep 3, 2015.

1. revinrandy

revinrandy Active Member

Someone know how early we will be allowed in on Friday?

2. rugbymook

rugbymook Under Construction

I'd be willing to bet EVERYTHING I own that you can show up and get in anytime Friday

3. Smalls

Smalls 2012 Blue...

Scott is right.....they have a night gate guard......you can get in anytime....

4. DucatiBomber

DucatiBomber DJ Double A

Those guys are correct. Most Friday cars have a test and tune day until around 5 so gate will be open but paddock area might be taken by the cars. Usually still plenty of room especially with the new pavement in the lower paddock.

Ride safe,
    AAron

5. ekraft84

ekraft84 Registered User

Aaron - how about we get someone to run that Friday next year? Trackday/WERA practice/air fence fundraiser, etc. That sorta thing. It used to be done that way.

6. Motofun352

Motofun352 Well-Known Member

I burned up my RV converter and microwave last July on the new 50 amp power in the new paddock section. I believe it was a power spike, I talked with the maintenance folks last week when there with N2 and they assured me that they double checked everything before they energized it.....I bought a surge protector anyways....just sayin'

7. DucatiBomber

DucatiBomber DJ Double A

That is actually a great idea Eddie. Yea I remember those days of having the track on Friday rented by someone then the two days race weekend. I always prefer being at the track for three days anyhow half the work is loading and unloading so I always feel it's "worth" it when I'm there for an extra day.

Ride safe,
    AAron

8. RollieManollie

RollieManollie I Need to Get My Beak Wet

Full track or half track rental?

9. JBall

JBall REALLY senior member

How about how late can you get through the gate?

10. Smalls

Smalls 2012 Blue...

I called and asked them.....we can get in anytime overnight.....24hrs gate

11. Wheel Bearing

Wheel Bearing Professional low sider

Better ask Mongo. :crackup:

12. renegade17

renegade17 Well-Known Member

It will only do good if there is a Yamaha demo, we have been through this you idiots.