Group buy for Hit Air Vest

Discussion in 'Parts for Sale' started by biggziff, Aug 7, 2015.

1. biggziff

biggziff Well-Known Member

We have an opportunity for a great deal on the Hit Air air bag vest that I wanted to pass on to the collective. The 2 models that are being offering in this group buy are the MLV-C and the RS-1. The MLV-C normally retails for around $489.99 often selling trackside for $450. For this deal they will be $399 + $10 shipping (or can be picked up at New York Safety Track) The RS-1 (Race) version is $40 more or $439.

Product images and details can be found here http://www.eggparka.com/english/main.html

We need around 30 people to commit to buy before going forward. PM me for details if interested.

I do not profit on this deal. Just wanted to make sure it was made available to as many as possible.

[​IMG]

2. Ducti89

Ducti89 Ticketing Melka’s dirtbike.....

I would suggest looking at the neck vest available. The above is a great product; it saved my life at Roebling Road. I broke my C7 in 3 places and my back at my T4.

Had I used the neck vest, I believe I would have escaped my significant neck injury.

Experiencing death momentarily and temporary paralysis is not fun.

3. tearlessj

tearlessj Well-Known Member

Are these reusable?

4. biggziff

Yes. The cost depends on what if anything is damaged upon crash/deployment. You could get away with just replacing the inflator (CO2 cartridge).

5. biggziff

A replacement inflator is $25

6. HondaGalToo

HondaGalToo Well-Known Member

That sucks.

Do the above mentioned models include inflation around the neck? The pics look like they do. Would the neck vest (model NW) be worn along with one of the above models, or just by itself?

7. biggziff

They all appear to have the neck roll that inflates.

8. SaferMoto

SaferMoto Safermoto

I sell the RS-1 for $489 retail with $18 shipping. If you are a racer then I offer a $50 discount so a total of $439. That is for a single vest. If you get 10 or more then I can lower the price another $50

RS-1 is a better vest for most racers unless you are on a upright bike

All the vests have neck support, RS1 is slightly larger than the MLV-C neck support as there is no lower back protection with the RS-1.

9. sdiver

sdiver Well-Known Member

Personally high side tested and approved by me. Which reminds me I need to get another spare inflator. Also, is there anyone who can do small repairs? One of my buttons was damaged in the crash and I'd like it replaced.

Last edited: Aug 10, 2015
  10. SaferMoto

SaferMoto Safermoto

Can you send me a pic of the broken part. I carry spares and may be able to fix in. CO2 on the website 60cc for the RS1 vest :beer:

11. sdiver

sdiver Well-Known Member

It's the lower button...ground off the middle which attaches to the other half.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Aug 10, 2015
  12. Ducti89

Ducti89 Ticketing Melka’s dirtbike.....

By itself.

All models inflate around the neck however, the neck vest has two bladders that inflate around the neck. I wear that now. Its my recommendation over the other models.

Speaking from experience of course.

13. EnvyCycles

EnvyCycles D.RoD

How many do you have so far?

14. biggziff

25 or more. It's a go so if you want in, better speak now.