1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The official "Where good looking women DON'T work at" thread

Discussion in 'General' started by Metalhead, Jul 19, 2015.

1. GixxerJohn011

GixxerJohn011 Well-Known Member

This thread reminded me of maybe the funniest thing I've ever heard.

When I first started we were working for a small company on POS rig with a "woman" on one of the crews. I went to the floor to change to change our transducer and the " woman" told the new guy on the crew to do it. After he beat on the union with a sledgehammer for a few minutes she hollered out in front of everybody "come on worm, I'VE HAD BALLS HIT MY ASS HARDER THAN THAT!" Poor bastard couldn't live it down and quit before the end of his hitch.

2. Metalhead

Metalhead Dong pilot

Come to think of it, I ain't never converted a butch before. 'Regular' lesbians yeah, but none that drove an IROC Camaro. I could do this. I'll just have to close my eyes a lot. And hold my nose.

IN!

:cool:

3. Black89

Black89 Well-Known Member

Any Electrical Engineering department, my work has no other disciplines on our floor. Like 3 chicks and every time I catch myself thinking "she's looking good today" I realize that i'm acclimatizing to them and go to the HR floor to re calibrate my senses. And the South Florida Latin hotties do a damn fine job of that!

4. Jim Moore

Jim Moore Well-Known Member

I used to do the same thing. "Hi! I haven't seen you in awhile. Is that a new hairdo? You look great!

5. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

That reminds me of a story. My parents used to work at a Lee jeans factory. My mom sewed and my stepdad was a mechanic. They joke about the "Blonde Trucker Lady" who got my stepdad pretty good one day. Apparently she was a pretty rough and tumble lady who'd spent a long time driving OTR before coming to work there. Crude wouldn't begin to describe her. One day, my stepdad was working on her machine and was attempting to describe something to her. In doing so, he used his middle finger to point it out. She stopped him mid sentence and said, "If you're going to point your fuck finger at me, you'd better be ready to use it". Poor guy was so embarrassed he had to leave!

6. caferace

caferace No.

I didn't spend much time there. One hour layover on a flight to Micronesia (Ponape) back in the early 80's. Enough time though to look at the water and realize the trip was not going to suck. Lived on Ponape for 14 months or so.

-jim