1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Swingarm in the build process

Discussion in 'General' started by iomTT, Jan 23, 2015.

1. iomTT

iomTT Well-Known Member

Re Wera races, YES it is! Finished schedule? haha How long is a piece of string.

The fabricator is a very good mate of mine, and this is being done on the side to his normall income work load.

2. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member

Figured the steering head was short to allow for adjustable cup inserts..

3. iomTT

iomTT Well-Known Member

you are a good thinker eh:up:

4. notbostrom

notbostrom DaveK broke the interwebs

He'll have it done in time for the first set or Durini wheels

5. iomTT

iomTT Well-Known Member

If ya want some thing bad enough, some times it is just better to make it your self, or pay some one else too haha

6. Rising

Rising Well-Known Member

He said March, he didn't say what year! :D

Good luck Shawn. :beer:

7. iomTT

iomTT Well-Known Member

Cheers Buddy

8. Crackhead

Crackhead Expert

Good point. :crackup:
    Although I'm pretty sure the (most recent) vow to race the US was for 2015.

9. iomTT

iomTT Well-Known Member

2015 is a long time man, I will get there:up: I need a dam holiday some where

10. Focker

Focker Well-Known Member

Any new pics?

11. iomTT

iomTT Well-Known Member

As of of 12-07-2015 NO Focker, and below is why.

MOTORCYCLISTS SERIOUS SAFETY WARNING REGARDING
    "Cyclecraft and Engineering" AKA George Crossling from Hastings New Zealand-
    FACEBOOK FRIENDS

Sadly, I have been conned by this person regarding his skillls, and assulted mildly buy him yesterady so I got the police involoved to collect all the motorcycle parts I had in his building that I own that he was fefusing to return to me ( He fefused to pay back the $3500-00 paid to him already also ) I commisioned him to build me a motorcycle chassis ( I also have 2 EMAILS from 2 other victims) That have also been seriously ripped off and conned by him, and there is a 3rd one that I will have full details from this week also, possibly there are more, contact me if you have fallen fowl to this mans actions. This is obviously a heads up to any one of my friends on here, as well as the rest of the world. DO NOT DEAL WITH NOR TRUST this man. This case will start at Small claims court then lead onto Civil court unless he agrees to work out a payment schedule to refund all money lost, including the lawyer and court costs at end of it all, as he will 100% LOOSE! The benefit of having a top notch lawyer in my family has advised me free of charge over this issue.

So sadly NO, this is dead in the water now Man.

The ASSULT was nothing, but all I legally needed to get the police onto his property to remove all my parts that were there.

12. Focker

Focker Well-Known Member

Sucks to hear, was interested to see how it turned out. Glad you got your stuff back. Safe to say he's no longer a good mate of yours!

13. Kurlon

Kurlon Well-Known Member

Is this where GPTech steps in to save the day?

14. shaugdog

shaugdog Pimpalicious

Framecrafters are good peeps too.

15. iomTT

iomTT Well-Known Member

Im done with trying to reinvent the wheel now. Back to std chassis packages and just have some fun out there again.

16. sdg

sdg *

That really sucks Shaun. Hate to hear it.

17. rohorn

rohorn Well-Known Member

18. Rob P

Rob P Well-Known Member

I remember the A•N•D stuff from way back when ( when I used to race). He used to bring parts and display the at AFM races. Cool stuff but never showed up with a finished bike that I recall. Last I remember he was working on an EX 250 engined bike...

19. racerx13

racerx13 Well-Known Member

I work with Julian Farnam. I'll definitely let him know his photos were stolen...

20. iomTT

iomTT Well-Known Member

Thankyou Guys. I had already been in touch with Julian. There are more people out there he has conned, and I will find them all and have this guys ass nailed. he choise the wrong person to rip off when he took me on. This is Priniplle and morals now!