1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Come on, Mexico. Not again!

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by HPPT, Jul 12, 2015.

1. HPPT

HPPT !!!

They let Chapo Guzman break out of jail again!

2. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

There's no money in letting him just sit in jail. Now that he's out, they can get a ton of US bucks and equipment to try and capture him again.

3. Orvis

Orvis Well-Known Member

I would bet a buck or two that someone on the prison staff helped him. :up:

4. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Gee, you really are a big risk taker, aren't ya? :D

5. Hawk518

Hawk518 Resident Alien

I was wondering why we could not get some boring equipment available to our team down South.:D

6. Motofun352

Motofun352 Well-Known Member

A mile long tunnel with ventilation and railroad tracks! AND, his escape cart had a motorcycle engine on it. What, the bastard couldn't walk out? :confused:

7. HPPT

HPPT !!!

They used that to move out the dirt while digging the tunnel, from what I heard.

8. Sacko DougK

Sacko DougK Well-Known Member

How much you want to bet the most wanted man in Mexico is safe and sound in a "sanctuary City" in the U.S.. If he holes up in New York, he'll probably get to vote soon.

Thank you liberals!!

9. Quite the reach you made here!:crackup:

10. tzrider

tzrider CZrider

Didn't you know even Omar Sharif died because of the liberals???....

11. Sacko DougK

Sacko DougK Well-Known Member

12. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

You are quite possibly the most myopic individual on this message board...

13. Please kindly explain the big picture to me then, of how Chapo's escape is the fault of the liberals. Why am I having so much trouble putting two and two together? Or did you just want to insult, and not help my vision?:D

14. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

If you read Dougs original post he was commenting on how there were so many safe zones for criminals thanks to the "work" of the bleeding heart libtards. Nowhere did he say the escape was the fault of liberals. But you seem incapable of seeing how liberal policies almost always make things worse in the long run and that is why I made the "myopic" comment.

15. BR549

BR549 Well-Known Member

Stop that! :D

16. Hawk518

Hawk518 Resident Alien

There are liberals in Mexico too.

17. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

I'm sure you have no problem seeing how a flag killed nine people.

18. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

You can pick him apart with facts. You dont need to stretch to reductio ad adsurdum or rely on nuance. Use logic.

19. It was still a huge leap in logic that he made. Have you been to NYC lately? It's a borderline police state, and is far from being a safe place for El Chapo to hide. United States immigration policies, and policies of certain US "sanctuary cities,:D" will almost certainly have nothing to do with the success or failure of El Chapo's hiding.

Thanks you for pointing out the absurdity of IYC's post. I don't remember anyone claiming that a flag killed nine people.

As far as facts and logic are concerned, feel free to try and use them to defend Doug's illogical post. Good luck with that.:up: