1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ninja H2 coming.

Discussion in 'General' started by 418, Sep 1, 2014.

1. cajun636

cajun636 Honda Junkie.

2. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

It spanked the Veyron but it couldn't beat a 1350HP GTR from a 50mph roll-on

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SbpM0fnW0vg

If they started from a dig, even though the GTR has AWD and LC and launches from a stop like a friggin ballistic missile I think the H2R would've had it. They probably knew that too and that's why they did a roll-on from 50mph.

3. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

It don't crash so good :(

[​IMG]

4. Suburbanrancher

Suburbanrancher Chillzilla

When you're snapping fork tubes, that ain't the bikes build quality at fault :D

5. rk97

rk97 Well-Known Member

$50k bike is barely beaten by a car that probably cost 3 times as much to build...

Maybe there are "moral victories" in some races.

6. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

Well of course, that goes without saying. I mean if you want even more of a moral victory and your only plan is riding the damn thing in straight lines, then for about 1/2 the price of the H2R you could build yourself a 500hp stretched turbo Hayabusa or ZX-14 that will decimate anything on 2 wheels that isn't powered by a solid rocket booster :crackup:

7. cpettit

cpettit Well-Known Member

I wonder if the bike was bone stock? It sounds like there is some HP hidden in those H2s, just needs a little tuning.

8. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

As was mentioned elsewhere, just an exhaust and an ECU reflash can potentially free up like 30-40 HP quite easily since the US models are ECU neutered.

9. rocalotopus

rocalotopus thick member

10. omatter34

omatter34 Well-Known Member

Down here at Homestead with the "other org" and one has been on track with trackday group all morning. It sounds amazing.

11. GrayGhost

GrayGhost Well-Known Member

Most ridiculous line of thinking ever , if we were to worry about what something costs car wise we'd all be driving fox body mustangs with junkyard LSX motors.

12. Black89

Black89 Well-Known Member

It was flying down the straight.

13. omatter34

omatter34 Well-Known Member

I believe it was one of the MacLeans riding it and heard that it handled pretty well on the track.

14. SoCal1000

SoCal1000 Will work for tires

I got to ride an H2 in the local canyons today. I'm impressed. It's a beast.