MotoAmerica - Road America - 2015

Discussion in 'General' started by Chip, May 29, 2015.

1. shakazulu12

shakazulu12 Well-Known Member

He's been doing that for years. I remember them asking him about it during his WSS days and he said something about being really short and he's actually doing it to re-position himself slightly on the seat and move his feet on the pegs at the same time.

2. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

Well I mean like I originally said in the first post, you see TONS of riders dangling their inside leg out these days, its almost nothing special at this point. I'd say the bigger surprise is that only 1 rider in the above pic is noticeably doing it.

3. SamS

SamS Well-Known Member

Yep, I saw Jonathan Green ask him about it in the post-race interview on the podium, Morais said it's because he's too short.

4. SamS

SamS Well-Known Member

Are there any better photos of the Supersport finish posted?

[​IMG]

5. Aweasel

Aweasel Well-Known Member

^badass

6. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

:)

Attached Files:

7. Chip

Chip Registered

I like the Superstock Race 1 finish better....:D

[​IMG]

8. backcountryme

backcountryme Word to your mother.

That is our AMRA boy Braeden Ortt. He has been racing in the European Jr Cup for 2 years now. Prob picked it up over there.

9. ckruzel

ckruzel Graphicologist Xtremeist

miserable weather, got the flu, 14 hour drive one way, freezing cold on saturday, not much better on sunday, got to go up to the booth to see drebber that was cool

10. grasshopper

grasshopper Well-Known Member

Dude that pass you had on Cody Wyman into turn 8 was f*cking awesome! :beer:

After we were done cheering up on the hill Charlie goes "You see Wyman values his life.... Carl does not" :crackup:

11. flyboy

flyboy Well-Known Member

^^^^^ lol

12. Steady T

Steady T Xaus Power

I managed to get this shot at Canada Corner with my cell phone. Standing very close to the track helped a little, I suppose.

[​IMG]

13. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

CBS coverage for SBK is on right now.

Its a much different perspective on the tape delayed coverage. Much more polished look and feel for obvious reasons (more cameras, Greene and Edwards commentating, drone cam, on board cams, replays, etc etc). Its just a bummer its so delayed from the live stream.

14. TLR67

TLR67 Well-Known Member

Great show again... I think they are getting better and better... Even saw som hooligans on the fence between 7 and 8 !

15. 418

418 Expert #59

Watching it now. Seems like the show is getting better. The action is easier to follow and so is the commentating. The familiar Jonathan Green shouting is back and Colin looks like he's hitting his stride.

Hayes highside was HUGE. Can't believe he got back on the bike after that.