Paging Ben Probst to the Red Courtesy Phone

Discussion in 'General' started by Shyster d'Oil, May 27, 2015.

1. Kris87

Kris87 Friendly Smartass

Dignity? :Poke:

2. HPPT

HPPT !!!

If you're in a position where you have to fake a lawyer letter, I think dignity no longer matters. :D

3. LRoy

LRoy Member

Hey Ben -

when you finish replying to Rodger maybe we could talk....

SINCE I HAVEN'T SEEN EITHER MY ENGINE OR A REFUND FOR ALMOST A CALENDAR YEAR!!!

Another two weeks and we can celebrate the anniversary

pretty sure you have my contact info unless you have lost your ipad, iphone, PC, and all access to your gmail and paypal accounts.

thanks!

ps - make it over email, cuz we are long past the point where I'm keeping written records.

4. omatter34

omatter34 Well-Known Member

5. ew422

ew422 Well-Known Member

6. kanatuna

kanatuna You can't polish a turd..

SV guys always trying to get a little more motor... lol

7. Olympus Racing

Olympus Racing Well-Known Member

since I am fairly new here can someone educate me on this?
    Seems like this Ben dude was the go to guy to build SV motors? But then he didnt really build any?

8. benprobst

benprobst Well-Known Member

I was never THE guy to go to. There are a handful of premium guys around the country I would suggest to anyone and have learned from many. I've built and do still build plenty of great motors and have also made mistakes along the way, some I learned from immediately a few I'm still working on making right. . This has nothing to do with that specifically. This is me and Rodger needingto sort something out that has taken entirely too long. And I look forward to wrapping it up soon.

9. benprobst

benprobst Well-Known Member

Hey Leonard. The last communication I sent you was that your motor was done, completed and sitting on the work bench post repair and I wanted to know what I could do to get it to you. I never heard back from you. Please send me an email so I can do that. I want nothing else than for you to get this thing back. The last we spoke was December 7th, I replied to your text within 2 minutes asking to please let me know where I could send the motor and what I could do to make up for any shortcomings I had in our deal and my failures of getting the motor shipped in time for you to make your races with this power plant following a mid season transmission repair. [email protected]

Last edited: May 27, 2015
  10. grady anderson

grady anderson Well-Known Member

I want to jump in here and say something stupid but knowing the story I think I'll just go get some popcorn and sit tight

11. Focker

Focker Well-Known Member

Ben seems to be pretty genuine in wanting to do right by people.

I have no dog in this fight, but seems lots of guys are jumping in for no reason.

12. JTW

JTW Well-Known Member

Pitchforks?

13. Focker

Focker Well-Known Member

Now if Ben really wanted to do right, he'd give me detailed information on what modifications he did to put the ZX6R swingarm on the first gen SV... :)

14. Noooooo! Too anticlimactic. Tell us how all of your customers suck, and it's all their fault. We need meat - red meat. :Putter:

15. dsmitty37

dsmitty37 Well-Known Member

Tundra, NY....where is that?

16. LRoy

LRoy Member

Ben -

Per many emails and texts over the summer, fall and winter - my motor was lost in shipping (though you never provided a valid tracking or shipping number) and in Dec. you proposed pulling your personal stroker motor (which you stated was a near duplicate of mine) and shipping it.

If you had offered that sometime during the 2014 season, I might have considered it.

At this point i think it's best if you and I simply part ways.

17. dantheman

dantheman Yeah, it hurt.....

And here I was optimistic of a happy ending....

18. Metalhead

Metalhead Dong pilot

Que Paul Anka song....

19. You going to a massage parlor?

20. dantheman

dantheman Yeah, it hurt.....

You big giant doofas. Pretty good though!