1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Brag on Your kids thread...

Discussion in 'General' started by baconologist, May 11, 2015.

1. Funkm05

Funkm05 Dork

No. I fired my old boss' kid twice for being drunk at work. Both times he buried the hospital's equipment. Could only verify "Above .400" and he was functioning well enough to weld (his job) and sign his name while carrying on a conversation. And this was 3+ hours into his shift.

Now ... Back to kiddie bragging.

2. Sprinky

Sprinky Well-Known Member

Did you get a paternity test? :D

3. osuyzfr1

osuyzfr1 Well-Known Member

My 2 yr old son is killing it on his strider bike and my daughter was riding her pedal bike when she was 4, she's 5 now. The 2 yr old will beat her. He maybe riding a pedal bike this summer, he wants to try so bad.

4. Scotty87

Scotty87 Lacks accountability

I would, but I doubt I'd get a refund on the child support at this point. :crackup:

In all seriousness, she looks so much like me it causes me daily guilt. :D

5. Sprinky

Damn, now I even feel sorry for her.

6. Scotty87

Scotty87 Lacks accountability

As well you should. I'm pretty sure she's eligible for some sort of a grant, though. :D

7. Sprinky

Stem cells have come a long way. She might want to go for a total reboot:D

8. backcountryme

backcountryme Word to your mother.

Thanks Metal. We are having a blast racing together. Best dad, daughter bonding time ever.

9. RxRC

RxRC Well-Known Member

That's one hell of a jump for a seven year old. It's actually pretty good in junior high track and field. :up:

10. Chip G

Chip G Active Member

My 4 year old
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

11. ew422

ew422 Well-Known Member

Gotta say that at least deserves acknowledgement... :D :beer:

12. Clay

Clay Well-Known Member

My son is a genius mathematician, currently ranked 8th in his class (sophmore). Not first only because he's taken a few non honors courses. We'll see if we can change that over the next 2 years with his AP courses. GPA well over 4. Lowest grade he's ever gotten was a 96.

Daughter, 11, is a straight A student. Plays 14u baseball against boys that have 100lbs on her, yet currently batting over 700, starting pitcher averaging 2K's per inning.

My kids are light years ahead of where I ever was at any point in my teenage life!

LOVE MY FAMILY!

13. Tdub

Tdub Say what???

My youngest daughter was a several time Amateur National Champion and went on to become the 3rd woman in AMA to earn a National Number. Her daughter doesn't have any interest in motorcycles but just started shooting in competition a week before her 8th BD.
    Sorry about the large pics...not sure how to make them smaller

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

14. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

Can I play too?

Oldest daughter just finished first year of college with a 4.0 and received awards for being the top ranking student in both Astronomy and Physics. She is double majoring in Astronomy and Physics with a minor in Math and is on the college swim team.

Youngest daughter is in the National Honor Society and highschool swim team and volunteers helping out special needs students.

They are both doing well in spite of me being their father. I think my wife may be lying about that though:D

15. r6boater

r6boater Logged out

Draik is the #1student in his class and will be finishing his freshmen year of high school early.

:D

16. worthless

worthless Well-Known Member

No kids. Neither of my dogs have pooped in the house in a really long time. #proudfather

17. madcat6183

madcat6183 2006 GSXR

Dang reading all these teen stories makes me happy for you but sad for me. Little guy is 21 months and growing like a weed and smart(got that from his mom obviously). Guess he was singing into his toy phone today on the way to the sitters. Already can't wait to see him after work. Nothing much to brag on, he's smart, cute, and super lovey(got that from his mom too). Couldn't be more proud of him and it's only just beginning.

Twin boys in 2 months so things will get pretty crazy about then, but I know their older brother will be a lovey, protective, bruiser if he's anything like me. Just hope he keeps the wife's brains and desire to learn.

18. omatter34

omatter34 Well-Known Member

Mine is only 15 months and it's getting fun now that we can do things together. Here she is on her Power Wheel last weekend.

Attached Files:

19. KTM RC390 testing completed. Up to speed quickly on the first day, stated it feels like a big NSR 50. Slow but easy to ride. He has to be smallest 14 year old in the series. Off to Wisconsin soon.

20. RxRC

RxRC Well-Known Member

Cool. Must be club hockey at Louisville.