1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Best Helmet Graphic?

Discussion in 'General' started by Chip, May 6, 2015.

1. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

I dug Melissa Paris' version of the Jolly Roger. I think it was the year she was racing stink wheels.

2. DrA5

DrA5 The OTHER Great Dane

The Kimster's

[​IMG]

Or Lauda's last one
    [​IMG]

3. zamboiv

zamboiv Well-Known Member

always loved the Suomy extreme

First: Canepa - still have it and love it.

Second: Capirossi - loved it til I went down in T8 at WSIR and destroyed it. It's a conversation piece in my garage.

Attached Files:

4. Aweasel

Aweasel Well-Known Member

bell star laguna seca sbk is a personal fav

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. cpettit

cpettit Well-Known Member

I love my Kagayama replica. I like the designs that aren't too busy like the Dunlop and IOM ones. Haga had a cool one with him on a tractor on the back. Only ones I really dislike are ones with energy drink logos or other sponsor stuff on them.

6. cha0s#242

cha0s#242 Ignorance and prejudice and fear walk hand in hand

+1
    The Black and gold IOM TT Drudi design is badass. And also agree that energy drink sponsors suck. I can't believe people are actually paying for those helmets.

[​IMG]

7. njracer

njracer Well-Known Member

I still have one brand new in the box!

Attached Files:

8. cajun636

cajun636 Honda Junkie.

The TT helmet and the Tommy Hayden one are awesome. I still have my Hayden one.

My other favorite is the Simoncelli.

9. tittys04

tittys04 Well-Known Member

Hands down, my favorite. Chucked it off Pike's Peak and only got like 3 sprints out of it. :mad:

10. Scotty87

Scotty87 Lacks accountability

Always liked the Gobert replica.

[​IMG]

11. t500racer

t500racer Never Fails To Fail

I had that helmet in white several years ago. I hated the graphics at first, but learned to love them! Wrecked in a crash, collects dust in the garage now.

[​IMG]

12. Chris

Chris Keepin' it old school

I prefer the "keep it simple stupid" graphics. What I use and is my favorite.

[​IMG]

13. sowega

sowega #710

14. ClemsonsR6

ClemsonsR6 Well-Known Member

Tis a shame you can't get Suomy helmets anymore. They always had amazing graphics and they fit my noodle the best.

15. james walker

james walker beat down, broken & busted

16. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Actual graphics - the fluoro Schwantz, the Josh Hayes Jolly Roger (Melis too), Scotts Screaming Chief stuff, The yellow and black Isle of Man and the Black and Gold pictured here earlier - not the one with a lot more gold.

17. rd400racer

rd400racer Well-Known Member

Always liked Nigel's helmet

[​IMG]

18. nikk777

nikk777 Well-Known Member

19. Linker48X

Linker48X Well-Known Member

I usually paint mine, the same way I always have, old school look, three big red scallops on white with gold lines and name and number in gold leaf. When I was a poor starving student (just a little while ago, ahem) I did it myself, with rattle cans and gold tape.

For store bought, I vote for the first Russell as the most outrageous of the gamechangers. Similarly, any of the Hagas. Never owned either one though. Had a ton of helmets, and like the Colin, and the Hayden, and the Freddie Arais. I don't go for all the busy tiny pattern stuff that seems to be popular now though--can't tell what you are looking at from 50 feet away.

If we are including dirt helmets, I go for the Ricky Johnson Bell, with the bulldog, red, white and blue with gold leaf. Guy was epic, his career at the top of supercross/motocross too short.

20. sharkattack

sharkattack Rescued pets over people. All day, every day

Any Yanagawa replica lid is my choice..................for obvious reasons, of course!