1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bucky, are you bringing the rest of the Yankees with you?

Discussion in 'WERA Vintage' started by videojack, Apr 24, 2015.

1. videojack

videojack Racing for Therapy

Hey Bucky, we've got another Roebling race at the end of May. Are you gonna bring the rest of the northern circuit guys with you? We're doing our darndest to make it a wetter, but warmer race this time around.

2. Booger

Booger Well-Known Member

He's not on here, but I spoke to him the other day. Said he was planning to make it to RR. He muttered something about giving the Southern boys are proper beatdown. Of course I might have mis-heard him.
    :D

3. compmoto

compmoto Team Geno

I just spoke w him, he did say something about "handing some ass" or something ..
    some Sheriff guy used a term from a long time ago, and a far away place.. "rebel scum" ?
    I don't think they talk like that when they're in Alabama tho...
    It was mentioned , there IS a race @Summit Point 5/9-10... y'all come on up !

4. CharlieY

CharlieY Well-Known Member

Last time I spoke with Bucky at Roebling earlier this year....it went something like:

"OK, we've come down for Road Atl, GNF, AND Roebling....it's your lazy southerners turn to come to Summit!!"......then Lucas said "YEAH!!". :D

They looked pissed....had their hands full of trophys....and shit.

Summit is on my list, but not without something to ride. :eek:

Go back to summit Jack!:up:

5. yamageezer

yamageezer Well-Known Member

CharlieY, lets build two CB350s out of your junk, they love me at SP ;-)

6. CharlieY

I do remember your last trip there causing a little "stir" :up:

It is on my list for sure......Summit, Mid-Ohio, and Road America. :bow:

7. bj

bj Well-Known Member

Well, looks like Bucky and I will be coming down for Roebling. Any of you grits eatin' Rebels coming up for Summit? Promise we won't lap y'all more than once per race.

8. bj

bj Well-Known Member

Under advice from counsel, I'd like to rephrase my invitation to Summit. He mentioned something about kicking a bee hive.

If you most proper Southern Gentleman would deem it worthy of your time, we would be most honored to join you in competition at Summit Point Raceway on the ninth day of May 2015.

9. CharlieY

Frikkin Yanks (says the guy born in Jersey :D) :beer:

Bill, all I can say is when I do get my act together I'm going to Summit on the first opportunity. :up: ....also plan on Mid-Ohio, Road America....and even maybe NJ. :beer:

All the tracks in the south are real nice, and close....but I'd like to run some different tracks....I plan on breaking in my stuff local, but then venturing out.

10. Robin172

Robin172 Well-Known Member

Charlie

I can highly recommend Summit, it's a really great circuit. The WV state line is less than 30 minutes from my house, only problem is it takes 8 hours for me to get to the track.