1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Nicky: why???

Discussion in 'General' started by mmfoor, Mar 12, 2015.

1. TLR67

TLR67 Well-Known Member

Nicky is getting Paid doing what he loves... Not many people can do that.... End of thread....

2. iomTT

iomTT Well-Known Member

I respect Nicky's history 100%, but time moves on for all of us, even JU ha ha or Jim race. I would love to see Nicky in the WSBK scene just to see what he really does have left to give on the world proffessional stage but, who the fuk am I or any one to demand what a person should Or should not do I gusee, his choice totally. YES I agknoledge I made simillar suggestions in the past re Nicky, but since then have re visited my thought process and realised as I said above, WTF am I to say what another man should or should not do. The only positive I see from Nicky still being there is, at least the USA still gets a mention on accasions, till the grid has more of you all there in 3-4 years time.

3. apexspeed

apexspeed Well-Known Member

false neutral or 2nd gear? LOL

4. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

Well that's what I thought, but whatever I guess.

I get it. Actually prefer it even. Just lost in translation.

5. trancework

trancework It's always now...

This ^^^^.

6. Rob P

Rob P Well-Known Member

This thread is stupid.

Real racers race, not to make a paycheck or to find some comfortable place where they can easily and consistently win but to prove to themselves how good they can be. Yes the fortune and fame is nice but when you take all that away real racers will still line up for the drop of the flag.

Nicky is the real deal IMHO. Nicky lines up on the toughest grid in motorcycle racing with the long shot hope of winning. Nicky could easily have a high dollar contract in WSBK or probably any series of his choice, but Nicky chooses to battle at the pointy end. His equipment is subpar, but there he is grinding out the laps trying his best.

I have more respect for Hayden sticking it out in GPs than Bayliss who left for easier pastures.

7. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

and Real Haters hate.

8. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member

Dys-xlExeA... It's Treatable. :up:

9. condon66

condon66 Member well known

:up:

10. BigBird

BigBird blah

So Shaun...if someone was to give you $4 Million USD to ride a race bike, would you say "no"?

11. noobinacan

noobinacan Well-Known Member

1) the guy is making $$$
    2) riding and doing what he loves
    3) he probably doesn't care what media or fans think because of 1 and 2 above.

he is probably on this thread reading and laughing at all this :D

12. mmfoor

mmfoor Team Stupid!

ok, agreed w/hotnail. Give me the ban. long as you wish. I was gonna signup for Tally in april and renew my membership too. If that is out as well, let me know. and sorry JU, loosing your respecct is tough, not that I ever had it.

13. Lever

Lever Well-Known Member

Blast? That's Gawd Damned Right! Spot on mmfoor :)

14. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Why would I ban you?

I don't care what your opinion is nor would that ever affect you being able to race. You're free to be stupid all you like.

15. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Shut up stupid.

16. HPPT

HPPT !!!

As you read more of the thread, at what point did you go "oh shit, I should have stfu."? :D

17. Lever

Lever Well-Known Member

That is usually the case :( I don't agree with the losing respect part, but I do agree with the whole competing for the "W" instead of 14th or 15th every race. I wanna see an American back on the box in WSBK :)

Last edited: Mar 13, 2015
  18. Lever

Lever Well-Known Member

Hey WHOA! Whoa! whoa...WHOA...there's no need for name calling. :Poke:

19. HPPT

HPPT !!!

[​IMG]

:D

20. Rodger

Rodger RamJet

Any true racer ( any competitor in any type of competition ) would rather be a small fish in a big pond , rather than a large fish in a small pond . Someone mainly wanting worship would downside the level of competition in order to finish better .