1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

laying in a hospital bed

Discussion in 'General' started by oilslinger, Mar 12, 2015.

1. oilslinger

oilslinger Well-Known Member

Hit me around lunch yesterday. Started feeling sick and puked. Once I threw up once I couldn't stop. I puked every 5-10 minutes for a couple hours with a sharp pain in my stomach area, like in my abs. Doctors said it was apendisitis (sic) then as they were putting me in a wheel chair to head for surgery they changed their mind and said it wasn't. All I know is I'm miserable, I feel like hell and I've shit myself about 10 times trying to sleep. Doctors have no idea what is wrong right now.

2. BigBird

BigBird blah

:(

Hoping they find out soon! Get Better Now!

3. flyboy

flyboy Well-Known Member

Eat any raw chicken lately?? Any sounds like it sucks. Hope you're feeling better soon

4. oilslinger

Had my normal sausage biscuit for breakfast yesterday. Other than that nothing. Hopefully going home in a few hours. It worries me that they are indecisive of what's wrong so they're are just sending me home. Either way I just want to get out of here.

5. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

Man that sucks. I think you know that already though. Hope it passes. (Pun?)

6. kyle carver

kyle carver Well-Known Member

I had a stomach virus that sounded sort of the same, if you lose too much fluids you will pass-out. Guess what happens if you are setting on the toilet and you pass-out, yep you take a header into the cold tile floor, I have the scar to prove, take care

7. stk0308

stk0308 Well-Known Member

It's the Ebola

What, too early? Best of luck getting over whatever that was, and that it never does that again! Ick!

8. apexspeed

apexspeed Well-Known Member

this is why you ask the beeb First, then seek elsewhere ;-)

I think youll be OK brother, can you though?

its hard not to worry sometimes but its like target fixation. dont do it!

imagine it will be a fluke/glitch/whatever and youll feel fine in a few hours.

9. kanatuna

kanatuna You can't polish a turd..

Just trying to back out of RRR this weekend... :)

Hope ya feel better man

10. Hawk518

Hawk518 Resident Alien

Get back with better news/update, soon.

11. Phl218

Phl218 .

does it look like cauliflower?

get well soon!

12. BSA43

BSA43 Well-Known Member

Spoiled sausage, maybe?

I had that once.

13. grasshopper

grasshopper Well-Known Member

Damn. Sorry to read this. I hope you feel better and they figure it out.

Too many hookers and piles of blow will do that to you though.

14. Razr

Razr Well-Known Member

Started your period?!!

Get well:D

15. BigBird

BigBird blah

once you start to get better...think of all the weight you loss....it'll make the bike that much faster :D

16. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

Chad Reed poisoned you.

17. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

I got food poisoning one time from Church's Chicken (it was 7 years ago and I haven't eaten there since). I puked and shat non-stop for about 24 hours then, other than dealing with the dehydration and sore throat/abs, it was over. But man did it suck. I had things coming out of me that I didn't even remember eating. Weird stuff that looked like french cut green beans, chunks of something orange, and all kinds of other nastiness.

18. Metalhead

Metalhead Dong pilot

Pics or it didn't happen.

Posted from my smatphone.

19. oilslinger

They told me if I could keep my lunch down they would let me go. Just waiting now

20. Sabre699

Sabre699 Wait...hold my beer.