1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Medical advice inside...

Discussion in 'General' started by JamesC459, Mar 12, 2015.

1. JamesC459

JamesC459 Well-Known Member

Ok, The beeb has all the answers. So lets just say if one had what seemed to be cauliflower growing near the side of ones root. What would a person suggest to make it go away. And I aint cutting it off with a razorblade....

2. condon66

condon66 Member well known

Ahhhh, I think you might want to get that handled by someone else, really. I can't imagine I would ask here if I had the same thing going on, but, hey, to each their own.

3. noles19

noles19 Well-Known Member

If i'm reading this right, you have some disgusting thing growing beside your dick :Puke:and you decide to ask here instead of going to the doctor??:crackup:
    You probably have an STD or some kind of fungus. but either way go to the DR!:crackup:

4. apexspeed

apexspeed Well-Known Member

put sand on it.

5. trancework

trancework It's always now...

6. Razr

Razr Well-Known Member

Ah hell, ignore it, it will go away:D

7. L8RSK8R

L8RSK8R Well-Known Member

Condyloma acuminatum, go see a Dr asap.

8. [​IMG]

9. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

Buncha jackass wanna be doctors in here. :rolleyes:

There's really only one cure for it. Tussin!;)

10. aaronson

aaronson Well-Known Member

I think you can freeze them, kill it right at its root . Wally World sells it over in the wart removal section or have a doctor chemically burn it with a acid like substance . Either one will blister up and heal in about two to three weeks. Will leave a bearly noticeable scar in a few months .

11. condon66

condon66 Member well known

Yikes!! I'm sorry I googled that!

12. kangasj

kangasj Banned

WTF? You're here asking instead at the doctors office or are you posting from the doctors office? Gross...

13. Razr

Razr Well-Known Member

There's an anal version also!

14. L8RSK8R

L8RSK8R Well-Known Member

:D
    :moon:

15. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

How is going to the Dominican Republic going to help?

I wouldn't be surprised if that's where OP caught this malady in the first place... or on the other side of that same island, anyway.

16. R Acree

R Acree Banned

you've got industrial disease.

17. Sabre699

Sabre699 Wait...hold my beer.

Seek professional medical help.....:Poke:

18. Razr

Razr Well-Known Member

I can't believe nobody has said it….

Genital Warts!!!

19. Kurlon

Kurlon Well-Known Member

I'm sorry I got on the forum this early in the morning, where did I put my mental floss?!

20. Phl218

Phl218 .

our dog had a wart recently on the cheek, (puppy warts, they get them in the dog park) it slowly started disintegrating, after it grew to a size of a cherry. as in cauliflower cherry.

with dog warts, they didn't want to do anything about it at the vet, they said if they cut it it will grow back. so now it's almost gone, but in between we had blood on the carpet, the other dog licking the wart and all that shit.

benadryl and high does Vitamin C seems to have helped.

hope yours heals better.