1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Yeah, yeah, Hairy Fishballs and all that crap.

Discussion in 'General' started by Dave K, Dec 25, 2014.

1. socalrider

socalrider pathetic and rude

New golf shoes, vortex strikefire 2 red/green dot... and a round of golf with my grand father at a private course that I normally don't have access to. pretty awesome day. my 2 month old got more clothes than you can shake a stick at.

2. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Congratulations. :beer:

Is this going to be the first BBS gay wedding? We need to make this special. :)

3. JTW

JTW Well-Known Member

Laid :)

4. RoadRacerX

RoadRacerX Jesus Freak

:up:

5. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Got some with dinner at O'Charleys Xmas Eve so I had it for breakfast Xmas morning :D However it wasn't a gift.

6. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

That is pretty damn cool :D

7. Sprinky

Sprinky Well-Known Member

Sure is, in a lesbian kind of way :D

8. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Wait, what? You're a she?! Damn, all this time… :D

9. Sprinky

Sprinky Well-Known Member

How's it feel being beaten by a girl in fantasy football :D

10. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

DAMN!!! Now you're just trenching his lawn doing victory donuts. :D

11. madkaw

madkaw Meh...

Earplugs....

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Actually I'm really enjoying watching and listening to my girls progress with their music lessons and the fact that they're both still very into it. I'm a little envious to be honest. I wish my folks got me into music when I was a tyke. On the bright side it's never too late to learn so I've been taking guitar lessons along with my youngest. And this starter gitbox is really cool!!! I've already started to piss off the neighbors :D

12. HPPT

HPPT !!!

It didn't bother me that assjuice beat me, why would it bother me that you did? You ladies are fun. :D

13. Shenanigans

Shenanigans in Mr.Rogers neighborhood

I'm surprised Putter hasn't kicked the MFing door down, now that you have revealed you're female:Putter:

14. Razr

Razr Well-Known Member

:crackup:

I saw what you did there

15. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Scratch that. We got to have a new hot water heater put in today. The old one was split big time and luckily only just started to leak.

Not an easy job for the dude, took him ~ 3.5 hours to install it and it costs big bucks.

Merry Christmas!

16. Funkm05

Funkm05 Dork

That's just ruhtarded. Why the eff would you waste good $$ to heat hot water?? :D

17. backcountryme

backcountryme Word to your mother.

Yeah, seems a bit inefficient to heat water that is already hot.

18. 88/532

88/532 Simply Antagonistical

Kimber Master Carry Ultra.

To: Me
    Merry X-mas

19. TEAMLIKETYSPLIT

TEAMLIKETYSPLIT In Limbo

Wifey and i bought each other a ZX14R and new gear to ride on the road. Something i said i would never do but she's in so im in

20. desmo2

desmo2 Well-Known Member

A couple bottles of Blanton's, a four pack of 22-oz PNW beers, and a bottle of Old Rip Van Winkle 10 yr.

Apparently I have a problem! :beer: