1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sorry I haven't been around much. Been busy building machine guns.

Discussion in 'General' started by Quicktoy, Dec 21, 2014.

1. Quicktoy

Quicktoy Is it Winter yet?

Ben. Just follow our page. Facebook.com/quickdrawdefense

2. Quicktoy

planning to head over there in January to check it out. Been watching since they broke ground. Is he on the BEEB?

3. SpeedyE

SpeedyE Experimental prototype, never meant for production

Good video, you guys got a lot of good stuff :up::cool::up:

Been there, done that, used to have an 07/sot, way back in the day when less than $3-4 grand would put you into a transferable sear-pack MP5 ($30K now?), $750 transferable DIAS ($10K+), $2K for a registered M16 receiver ($15K+), etc. Ridiculous :mad:
    Them days are long gone. Between the cost of ammo and the insane cost of a pre86 MG, took the fun out of shooting for me. It went from affordable fun to cherished high-$ investments, with a high cost of filling up the tank.
    If it aint full-auto I have no interest in shooting it, so my days of shooting are long gone.
    We used to shoot 5,000rds of Chinese ammo in a few hours for approx. $250 TOTAL(!!!!). How much is 5K rds now? Probably gotta get a bank loan to buy it now.
    Buying/shooting mg's went to shit :mad:

Last edited: Dec 21, 2014
  4. Reckless_Kelly

Reckless_Kelly Well-Known Member

The BEEB member was flying one of the drones and makes holsters that you sell...

We've been over this before Scott!

5. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

I want to go to one of these shoots and use the minigun to shot down a drone :D

6. SpeedyE

Just noticed, the guy talking is very nice, but at 0:38 he is finger on the trigger from last round till gun is laying on it's side on the table :wow:

Last edited: Dec 21, 2014
  7. sdiver

sdiver Well-Known Member

Full auto on the cheap can be done with certain sacrifices. At about $500 and 5 cents per bullet you can do an SW ar15-22 with bump fire stock. :D

Nothing like the big boys you used to shoot but hey, at least its full auto on the cheap :eek:

8. Quicktoy

Duh. I forgot you were on the BEEB Charles. Sorry. Brain far. Lol.

9. Quicktoy

Thanks Speedy. Ya they're not cheap to shoot but for a once a year thing it is fun. And I'm the same way. I go to the range and if it's not full auto I'm like yawn lol.

10. Quicktoy

Fortunately for me sdiver I can convert anything for about 100 bucks.

11. Quicktoy

Lmao. I made a very loud announcement that if you shot a drone, you bought it we had 3 out there.

12. SpeedyE

LOL!
    :D:Putter::cool: I love you Steve D!!!! :cool::Putter::D

13. SpeedyE

LOL! :beer::beer::beer::beer:

14. sdiver

sdiver Well-Known Member

Anyone can, but it doesn't get around the cost and legal issues.

15. SpeedyE

With his 07/SOT he can make persolal legal full-autos, just cant sell them to civilians. Shooters, but only worth the cost of the parts kit he used. receiver is worthless :(

16. SpeedyE

Quick, I remember rocking a buddies (Class3) quad-50, bup/bup/bup,........ dumping rounds....it was so affordable back then, I didn't even have to buy or replace his ammo.
    Man, it truly sucks nowadays :(

17. Schitzo42

Schitzo42 dweeb

Just got two stamps last Friday after almost five months. FFL said a "metric shit ton" had just arrived.

-steve

18. Quicktoy

Atf did like 250 million in tax stamps last year I believe. Are these your first stamps?

19. Schitzo42

Schitzo42 dweeb

They are #2 and #3. All in a Trust. #1 was an eFile though and came through in a little over three months. These two were regular mail in forms. Pondering a Harvester or an SBR at the moment, although I need to make sure I can pay for the new four wheel toy first.

400 Form 4's showing up in one delivery :

https://www.facebook.com/SilencerSh...5404.100750.232190883468367/1049449625075818/

$80k in stamps.

-steve

20. Quicktoy

Silencer shop shut down the Efiled system